Labor Day events! Where’s everyone going ??

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So looking at the schedule there is so many events going on. We have chillitown racing,Honda hills racing for their first time since I have been alive, Hershey posted that Amherst has a gp going on, Baja is this weekend for the brawl, and Area 51 in ny has the can am event going on. Two huge events with the can am and brawl. And Honda having first race in a while with ctown having buckeye series. So where is everyone going? I think I’m going to stay close to home and just do chillitown. Was going to go to the brawl but figured it was more than it’s worth

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I'm with you, stating close to home and going to Honda Hills... ;)

Like the beach option, but actually not an option for us...this weekend. :)

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I'm with you, stating close to home and going to Honda Hills... ;)

Like the beach option, but actually not an option for us...this weekend. :)
Let us know how it is I’m sure it’ll be interesting for their first race in what like 20 years

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Took Friday off work besides one zoom meeting, probably going to fish afterwards.
Jr high soccer Saturday
club soccer Sunday,
hoping to ride Monday

Toddco327

PR Addict
SMITH ROAD!!!!!! Letting the little guy race his PW. He’s got a few buddies racing their PW’s also. Plus it’s on the small track. Was done and on my way home by 11:30am. Brap!!!

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Headed to the Marina stay on the boat all weekend , might take one of the boats to the Cleveland Air Show or maybe just float and relax out on the lake
20220722_204551.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Fall-Ball coaching and granddaughter's middle school cheerleading games booking us up as well. Four of the seven G-kids in athletics.
We have a double header on Saturday afternoon since we rained out on Monday.... Although I am thinking any weekend Chilitown races is cursed... It was looking to be one of the best weekends ever earlier in the week....
1662034182014.png