True colors

View attachment 77790

WOW!
I've been hearing this in various financial news reports but seeing it like this is stunning.

It also turns normal retirement investing strategies upside down, as for years they've preached that bond value increases help offset when stocks take a hit. And I know that I'm not alone on here when I say that our current political BIPARTISAN economic policies (BIPARTISAN because both parties get the blame for this mess), has set my retirement accounts back at least three years, while my remaining number of full-time employment years are dwindling.

I've long thought that when it gets to the point that the wealthy and powerful people of this country begin losing money, that Biden's days become shortly numbered, very simply because they WILL NOT stand for losing their fortunes due this corrupt incompetent idiot, and those that surround him. Unless of course they have a back-up plan utilizing illegal insider trading (think-Pelosi), War profiteering, and stealing middle-class retirement funds by manipulating the market, Pirating corporations through venture capitalism, and hedge funding.

So, again I ask.......................What's it going to take for Americans to get pissed off enough to scream IN UNITY that enough is enough?
Americans did that. They were labeled as terrorists. Portrayed as one of the darkest days in us history. And one of them terrorists was shot by a government gun.

Reactions: k01
Americans did that. They were labeled as terrorists. Portrayed as one of the darkest days in us history. And one of them terrorists was shot by a government gun.
Another big lesson to be learned there, as they purposely ignored all suggestions and request of increasing security forces, assisted in access, and had planted operatives to escalate and drive the protest to what would appear to be an attempted coup, and that would ensure shock and awe that Trumps extremist MAGA followers would, and could do such a thing.
Oh....... the shame you should feel for being a Trump Republican!

If this isn't a dictatorship regime at work here, I don't what is?????

I honestly do try to clear my head of all this, refocus on other things, have fun, enjoy my marriage, family, home and hobbies, spend money, work on my bikes, play my guitars, etc. But then a couple days later something new emerges and immediately takes me back that this isn't going away and getting worse.

Last edited:
Fmd1vapaEAEW6ti.jpg

They asked for it. Now Every president moving forward will continually be investigated.

can’t wait until schiff says. Oh yea this stuff wasn’t even really that important in comparison to egregious secretive stuff trump had.

another way to dump on everyone else

The same deep state, Washington insider manufacturers of the Russian collusion hoax and presidential election rigging are now "investigating" the Biden highest clearance, top secret document "discoveries". We will soon enough know if the idiot, Joe Biden, has been deemed still useful by the powers that be.

Clipped these closing paragraphs from Newsweek article.
So much for the voice of American voters in the election process. "RIGGED"? .....uh, Yea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.newsweek.com/deep-state-coming-after-joe-biden-opinion-1773468

Is the Deep State Coming After Joe Biden? | Opinion
But perhaps the most pressing question is: Why? Why was there a leak to CBS News just now, over two months after Biden attorneys discovered the first tranche of classified documents deep in the bowels of a Penn Biden Center office? Why has there been such a slow, drip-drip, dramatic leaking and reporting of various classified document tranches throughout this whole week?

It is thoroughly unsurprising that the federal law enforcement apparatus and the corporate media buried the news of Biden's malfeasance on the precipice of the midterm elections. The "Democrat-Media Complex," as the late Andrew Breitbart called it, demands nothing less than such complicity.

But the timing of the leak from various federal law enforcement actors now, just as Biden is beginning the second half of his term, suggests there is real internal turmoil over at the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Perhaps someone at the DNC instructed Deep State spooks that now would be a particularly propitious time to leak sordid details to the media. Perhaps someone at the DNC thought that Joe Biden did his job by shepherding his party through the midterms without succumbing to the much-feared "red wave," but that he is now disposable and should be replaced at the ballot in 2024 by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA). Loath though I am to speculate, it is difficult to think of a sounder explanation as to why, only now, all of this is coming out.

There are many, many open questions here. Here's hoping Special Counsel Hur can provide some answers.

Last edited:
Clipped these closing paragraphs from Newsweek article.
So much for the voice of American voters in the election process. "RIGGED"? .....uh, Yea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.newsweek.com/deep-state-coming-after-joe-biden-opinion-1773468

Is the Deep State Coming After Joe Biden? | Opinion
But perhaps the most pressing question is: Why? Why was there a leak to CBS News just now, over two months after Biden attorneys discovered the first tranche of classified documents deep in the bowels of a Penn Biden Center office? Why has there been such a slow, drip-drip, dramatic leaking and reporting of various classified document tranches throughout this whole week?

It is thoroughly unsurprising that the federal law enforcement apparatus and the corporate media buried the news of Biden's malfeasance on the precipice of the midterm elections. The "Democrat-Media Complex," as the late Andrew Breitbart called it, demands nothing less than such complicity.

But the timing of the leak from various federal law enforcement actors now, just as Biden is beginning the second half of his term, suggests there is real internal turmoil over at the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Perhaps someone at the DNC instructed Deep State spooks that now would be a particularly propitious time to leak sordid details to the media. Perhaps someone at the DNC thought that Joe Biden did his job by shepherding his party through the midterms without succumbing to the much-feared "red wave," but that he is now disposable and should be replaced at the ballot in 2024 by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA). Loath though I am to speculate, it is difficult to think of a sounder explanation as to why, only now, all of this is coming out.

There are many, many open questions here. Here's hoping Special Counsel Hur can provide some answers.
Special prosecutor Hur has been deeply involved in the weaponization of the DOJ in order to take out President Trump and the coverup of that operation. Is his job to take out Biden as well? Whatever, the guy is as deep state as it gets and should be before Jim Jordan's committee as soon as possible.

Special prosecutor Hur has been deeply involved in the weaponization of the DOJ in order to take out President Trump and the coverup of that operation. Is his job to take out Biden as well? Whatever, the guy is as deep state as it gets and should be before Jim Jordan's committee as soon as possible.
Agreed. The House Judicial Committee can root these bad characters out, but I'm at a point of "no faith" in the Committees ability to enforce any effective accountability, when it's dealing with a corrupt DOJ, FBI, and other legal departments and agencies of the federal government.

A "referral for prosecution" carries no weight when the entire system is rigged against you. I really don't understand or know a lot about how the federal judicial system is supposed to work, but it's been said that the judges do, and will, stick by an "unwritten code" on rulings if they've been indiscreetly notified on what the outcome MUST BE. Look at how they handled Rudy Giuliani contesting Trumps election counts. It was one door slammed in his face after another. And the handy little legal ruling that they used to shut him out was "No-Standing".......... game over!

Agreed. The House Judicial Committee can root these bad characters out, but I'm at a point of "no faith" in the Committees ability to enforce any effective accountability, when it's dealing with a corrupt DOJ, FBI, and other legal departments and agencies of the federal government.

A "referral for prosecution" carries no weight when the entire system is rigged against you. I really don't understand or know a lot about how the federal judicial system is supposed to work, but it's been said that the judges do, and will, stick by an "unwritten code" on rulings if they've been indiscreetly notified on what the outcome MUST BE. Look at how they handled Rudy Giuliani contesting Trumps election counts. It was one door slammed in his face after another. And the handy little legal ruling that they used to shut him out was "No-Standing".......... game over!
Won't happen

Biden-Democrat Party "ESG-policies" (environmental, social and governance), being pushed by his Labor Department cutting into your retirement investment returns.

Biden's ESG investment rules threaten your retirement savings. Retirement savings being used as leverage on social justice fads unrelated to securing a high return for workers
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/bidens-esg-investment-rules-threaten-your-retirement-savings

Marc Short breaks down 'insidious' part of the ESG agenda
https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6318454640112

Woke ESG mentality hurts state retirees, teachers: Rep. French Hill
https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6317989091112

[ "democrats are invested in trying to re-engineer the electorate through mass illegal immigration to try to retain 1 party political control for 50 years"]

FAIR President Dan Stein slams Biden admin as 'co-conspirators' with cartels: 'This is happening on purpose'
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6319277539112

Like a bad dream, just keeps getting worse and worse. :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pfizer Director Assaults James O'Keefe & Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings​

Project Veritas NEW VIDEO: Alleged Pfizer Scientist CAUGHT Describing Mutating Viruses For PROFIT​

===========================

TUCKER CARLSON: If you really want to understand how powerful Big Pharma is, consider this
Tucker reacts to Pfizer's alleged manipulation

Last edited:
Glen Helen under snow. . . . . Kind of freaky!
Bet the left leaning liberal climate extremist have to be going ape-poopoo over this, haha

==========================

1677350005216.png

LA weather when I saw this post on facebook.

1677350043315.png

Glen Helen under snow. . . . . Kind of freaky!
Bet the left leaning liberal climate extremist have to be going ape-poopoo over this, haha

==========================

View attachment 78292

LA weather when I saw this post on facebook.

View attachment 78293
Mike, it's now "climate change", not global warming. It's still our fault though, even though climate change has always happened! Lmao

A little over a week ago, I began feeling a little ill, like something was coming on while at work, and when I finally got home, I threw on a pair of sweatpants and hit the couch, where I spent the remainder of the evening.
I pushed through the next couple of days but still not up to parr. Then it actually began getting worse. I finally took an at-home quick covid test and it rapidly showed that I was "positive". I was off work for the remainder of last week and although am considerably better now, I can still feel it's lingering effects.

Now I don't believe for a minute that this is my first time infected, but it was my first test verifying that I had it. My wife came down sick and tested positive last Thanksgiving and I got nothing from it at that time. Our daughter, (and mother of three of our G-kids), is an ER Nurse at our local hospital, has been down with the virus at least twice now, and is exposed to it all the time.

About three weeks ago, my older daughters husband returned home from a Florida sales convention for his work that resulted in a huge outbreak among attendee's, of which one co-worker died as a result. Our son-in-law became very sick, as did our daughter and two granddaughters. All positive with the virus.

I'm seeing a lot of news coverage right now on the report that the Department of Energy, as well as FBI, are confirming that they've concluded that the Covid-19 virus was a release from the Chinese Wuhan laboratory. A claim that the entire democrat organization with backing coverage from the news media has adamantly denied and crucified anybody arguing otherwise.
Even National Security Advisor - Jake (the jerk) Sullivan is still currently evading and trying to spin what everybody knows is the truth at this point.

Trump called the truth out from Day 1, and here we are 2-1/2 years later and the current administration is still perpetuating the lie about all of this............................. WHY?????????????????????
Over a million Americans have died from this now. And yet the "Left and the media" still won't be honest about it.

Last edited:
A little over a week ago, I began feeling a little ill, like something was coming on while at work, and when I finally got home, I threw on a pair of sweatpants and hit the couch, where I spent the remainder of the evening.
I pushed through the next couple of days but still not up to parr. Then it actually began getting worse. I finally took an at-home quick covid test and it rapidly showed that I was "positive". I was off work for the remainder of last week and although am considerably better now, I can still feel it's lingering effects.

Now I don't believe for a minute that this is my first time infected, but it was my first test verifying that I had it. My wife came down sick and tested positive last Thanksgiving and I got nothing from it at that time. Our daughter, (and mother of three of our G-kids), is an ER Nurse at our local hospital, has been down with the virus at least twice now, and is exposed to it all the time.

About three weeks ago, my older daughters husband returned home from a Florida sales convention for his work that resulted in a huge outbreak among attendee's, of which one co-worker died as a result. Our son-in-law became very sick, as did our daughter and two granddaughters. All positive with the virus.

I'm seeing a lot of news coverage right now on the report that the Department of Energy, as well as FBI, are confirming that they've concluded that the Covid-19 virus was a release from the Chinese Wuhan laboratory. A claim that the entire democrat organization with backing coverage from the news media has adamantly denied and crucified anybody arguing otherwise.
Even National Security Advisor - Jake (the jerk) Sullivan is still currently evading and trying to spin what everybody knows is the truth at this point.

Trump called the truth out from Day 1, and here we are 2-1/2 years later and the current administration is still perpetuating the lie about all of this............................. WHY?????????????????????
Over a million Americans have died from this now. And yet the "Left and the media" still won't be honest about it.
Okay, post this in FakeBook yet?

Back