2023 Amateur National Championship Schedule!

I do wanna know whose bright idea it was to have red bud amatuer regional and Budds creek back to back weekends. Going to be two expensive weekends

That’s the goal but when they only take 6 there’s a lot of people going to still make that haul back
The real point is to give people in each area a chance to have a local track to compete at. The ones driving all over the country aren't making it first shot so it's in them. It's a choice not a demand, if your complaining about it, you're not really in the game.

No reason to drive that far when you got chillitown and Briarcliff as two areas. Gives you two shots at least
Yeah, but they aren't in March. Guess it will all depend on how bad we're itching to get outdoors then. I am not so worried about making it to Loretta's. If Spencer was able to get past the AQ, I just do not see it happening in the regional...however, he is improving, but honestly, has a long way to go. I am just looking for places that will have decent weather, full gates, and some fast kids.

Yeah, but they aren't in March. Guess it will all depend on how bad we're itching to get outdoors then. I am not so worried about making it to Loretta's. If Spencer was able to get past the AQ, I just do not see it happening in the regional...however, he is improving, but honestly, has a long way to go. I am just looking for places that will have decent weather, full gates, and some fast kids.
Well you live in the right state I’d say. Ask Hershey, Austin and him come down to race Ohio to get full gates of 85s and every weekend just like the 50 classes are. You can tell how much starting with 30 dudes every weekend has helped Austin he is a totally different rider last time I saw him and you can’t not get confidence from running up front every weekend with 30 plus dudes in your class. The south is booming with mini riders

The real point is to give people in each area a chance to have a local track to compete at. The ones driving all over the country aren't making it first shot so it's in them. It's a choice not a demand, if your complaining about it, you're not really in the game.
It just sucks that no matter which one or way I go the shortest drive is 5 hours but at least it’s red bud which is one of the best tracks in the country and if can’t get anything done there I’ve never been to Budds but have heard both ups and downs to that place

Back