2023 RED BUD NATIONAL PRE-RACE REPORT: INJURED LIST, TV SCHEDULE & MORE

Thanks..been a fun couple races between HP and RB. Boy learned a lot and had 80 to qualify through at HP and 90 riders at RB.to get
to those 40 bike main gates..still lots to work on but taking a break from pro races to get ready for LL..most likely his last there…and he ruined his chances to race some vet classes at Loretta’s later in life getting that 20th o/a and a pro point at HP. .Just gotta keep grinding.

Appreciate all the Ohio home support..been really cool.
View attachment 78932View attachment 78933View attachment 78934
I bet Mitchy didn't think it was too rough !

For regionals the ruts between corner one two and three were all over the place and insanely deep for regionals but during the national it was not deep thru there and you could go anywhere. I honestly think it was just because it was much dryer. I like rough tracks just not slot car tracks where you can’t move around and that’s how it was

I've ridden a few VetFest's and regionals at RedBud and have the track crew and the Ritchey's about this very topic. They flat out told me it's disced deep to slow the amateurs down or keep them in check with the jumps.

I've ridden a few VetFest's and regionals at RedBud and have the track crew and the Ritchey's about this very topic. They flat out told me it's disced deep to slow the amateurs down or keep them in check with the jumps.
And they really could care less if it produces suck ass racing conditions. They are grabbing your money and people are showing up making excuses for the promoter having shitty racing conditions.

You can tell for the pro national not only are they going fast but the track allows them to go way faster.

Redbud is so enjoyable because you can really make the whole track work anywhere. It doesn’t get one lined. The track actually just mutates every lap. It’s definitely a fun place to race. Occasionally track can just reach up and grab you.

IMG_0537.png

I totally see what you guys are saying:

I found this image of the obviously faster/ easier pro prep at Red Bud

Back