108 MOTOS

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
42 of the Nations BEST !!
Every half hour -
LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Turn UP the volume & enjoy

It’s affordable. And for your post to hold weight you’ll have to by line every rider in every class and show me what tax bracket they’re coming out of.

A lot of not rich guys down there racing. It’s not all deegans, Menards, Earnhardts and…..tedders filling the gates….

Hell what rich guy would race a Suzuki ? There’s like 3 in that thumbnail.

It’s affordable. And for your post to hold weight you’ll have to by line every rider in every class and show me what tax bracket they’re coming out of.

A lot of not rich guys down there racing. It’s not all deegans, Menards, Earnhardts and…..tedders filling the gates….

Hell what rich guy would race a Suzuki ? There’s like 3 in that thumbnail.
Wtf does Earnhardt have to do with this topic ??? Never disrespect the 3 !!!!!!

42 of the nations most wealthy or financially stable! There’s plenty of fast riders out there that can’t afford to do Loretta’s. I love the nationals but for you to state it the way you did is disrespectful to those who can’t afford it.
Holy gaslighting guilt trip dude

The way it’s stated is MORE than appropriate.

Giving props to those that made it is NOT disrespectful to anyone.

This is the pinnacle of amateur Motocross Racing.

Hate to break it to ya - but Affirmative action is not part of it.

Last edited:
Holy gaslighting guilt trip dude

The way it’s stated is MORE than appropriate.

Giving props to those that made it is NOT disrespectful to anyone.

This is the pinnacle of amateur Motocross Racing.

Hate to break it to ya - but Affirmative action is not part of it.
Where in the hell did you come up with affirmative action? I didn’t say anything about making it a fair and level playing field for minorities or women!!!! Bahaha! Think all that weed is killing your brain cells homie!
Also your saying 42 of the nations fastest in every class, does that include billy bob who got 20th at his regional but sent in his money and got in as an alternate because Johnny motocross maxed out his credit cards chasing his dream trying to get there and now cannot afford to go?

This doesn't look like a "rich guy" set up. 2 bikes and a pick up truck.
IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG

Actually I’m wrong when I say the most wealthy or financially stable get to go down there and race. But the statement of 42 of the nations fastest in every class is an inaccurate statement in my opinion. There are plenty of fast racers all across the country that could go down there but just choose not to, or whose parents choose not to for there kids. So I guess we are watching the fastest who choose to go down there!

Actually I’m wrong when I say the most wealthy or financially stable get to go down there and race. But the statement of 42 of the nations fastest in every class is an inaccurate statement in my opinion. There are plenty of fast racers all across the country that could go down there but just choose not to, or whose parents choose not to for there kids. So I guess we are watching the fastest who choose to go down there!

I never said fastest

Where in the hell did you come up with affirmative action? I didn’t say anything about making it a fair and level playing field for minorities or women!!!! Bahaha! Think all that weed is killing your brain cells homie!
Also your saying 42 of the nations fastest in every class, does that include billy bob who got 20th at his regional but sent in his money and got in as an alternate because Johnny motocross maxed out his credit cards chasing his dream trying to get there and now

Ok so not rich.

But not the fastest are there. I disagree. The fastest people that signed up are there. Otherwise how you gonna vet the entire nation and get the fastest to Show up ?

How many guys don’t chase it and can go? Great. Can’t really quantify that if they don’t show Up.

I know 1. John DelBalso. But he’s like trying to win Ironmans and s**t.

Back