108 MOTOS

What’s funny about him saying kawi doesn’t pay contingency because all the privateers ride kawis on supercross cause they pay the most. And KTM pays the least per what Kevin moranz said

What’s funny about him saying kawi doesn’t pay contingency because all the privateers ride kawis on supercross cause they pay the most. And KTM pays the least per what Kevin moranz said

For amateur racing, KTM contingency is hard to beat. Especially for local races. Can’t really speak for amateur nationals.

The classes that I think will be the best to watch will be 250B and S/boy 2 (as usual). Kristen Janik has swept his way thru the mid-east region as well as sweeping the north central AQ at sunset ridge. Twelve motos entered, twelve motos won. As impressive as that is. I have him slotted in third behind Casey Cochran and Drew Adams. I questioned when Team Green moved Drew up to a 250f at age 13, it has paid off and after the rough first year, he did podium in 250B ltd last year and should finish second behind Casey Cochran in 250B and S/boy2 this year. I believe Casey has podiumed every futures race that he entered and has been splitting LLQ motos with Drew Adams this year. He has the potential to be a double class winner. I may be a little biased as I first met Casey along with his parents, Doug & Amy a number of years ago. You could not meet a nicer family. Plus, how can you not respect someone that leaves a factory Suzuki ride to buy their own Huskys/Gas Gas to be a privateer for a year.

Next up, the old guys. Mike Brown, Jeff Emig, and perhaps Ben Riddle. Not sure how Mercer’s body is from his last crash, but I think he has the potential to surprise a few people and get top five (again) with a possible podium if healthy. Good luck Mike!

For the pro classes. I am pulling for Dax. Similar to Drew Adams, Daxton Bennick was moved up to a 250 prematurely when he grew about 2 feet in the off season a few years ago and struggled the first year. He has been flying ever since.. And, much like Casey Cochran, Dax comes from a great family and is a great kid. But this is Loretta’s where skill, prep, and unfortunately LUCK all play a huge part in who wins. The top five (in no particular order should be Julien Beaumer, Dax, Preston Boespflug (although I expected a better showing at his AMA Pro MX debut, I am guessing he was instructed to just get familiar with the pro process and environment, that the big picture is a LL title. Continuing with the list are Even Ferry, Mark Fineis, Matti Jorgensen, Gavin Towers, and finally (our own) Mitchell Zaremba. As with Mercer, I believe Mitchell got banged up late in the qualifying process, but if healthy he is in the running for the podium, if not the title. Good luck Mitchell. And, finally, yes I can count. I know my list of five became a list of eight. The class is stacked with no dominate racer. Pretend I decided to go back and edit my first sentence, the Pro classes WILL be the ones to watch.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Casey throws down the fastest lap, but the 250B/Sbouy2 classes have possibly 3 title contenders and 5 podium contenders, the Pro classes have possibly 8 guys fighting for the title.

On to the WMX…….just kidding.

Gotta go, I will look at youth and vets later

Last edited:
I noticed that Racer TV is starting with first motos at 7:30 am and running until 6:30 pm for Monday - Friday and 7:30 am - 3:3:0 pm on Saturday.

Back