108 MOTOS

Moto 2 already glorifying the shitty man made track conditions. It's like glorifying lizzo and obesity. Lol

Brown and Emig start 1-2 in 50+, race on! Or not.

Edit: Brown has front wheel (?) issues....race back on.

Last edited:
Brown and Emig start 1-2 in 50+, race on! Or not.

Edit: Brown has front wheel (?) issues....race back on.
No one's in the same league as brown. The amount of training he gets paid to do has him on a different planet for his age.

Bruce - never doubts Mike Brown anymore after a few years of lost bets where there was a +25 guy that was going to whip the old dog, but the old dog just kept winning..... Maybe the only thing that can keep him from winning - a broken bike!!! He was still turning pretty good lap times while nursing a wobbly front wheel and not jumping much.

Hope Mitchy Zaremba gets a good jump on the start in the 250 pro sport, he is riding the 250f in both classes. This is a non productive week for me based on the racing online.

Bruce - never doubts Mike Brown anymore after a few years of lost bets where there was a +25 guy that was going to whip the old dog,
In the 40+ and 50+ I never doubted Mike. It was in the 25+class that I knew that father time would catch up with him. and I believe that year was 2021 when Mike failed to make the podium in 25+. And as I have said every year, I have nothing but respect for Mike, I have known him since the Jim's Cycle days at Muddy Creek. (Now I feel just a bit older).
And just for the record, I would have picked Jacob Hayes and Heath Harrison to beat Mike in 25+ this year, but LL's is about titles and Mike's best chances of that is 40+ and 50+.
Maybe they should go back to the original rules of allowing a racer to compete in 3 classes so Mike could do 25+, 40+, and 50+
Maybe the only thing that can keep him from winning - a broken bike!!! He was still turning pretty good lap times while nursing a wobbly front wheel and not jumping much.
That was impressive.

Last edited:
All age classes should be B/C.
You have held an A license or former Pro race Vet Pro.

This event is to feature "Amateur" riders. Says it right in the name. Pretty simple concept. Honestly I am not even sure I agree with Dax being able to race pro sport. At this point he should be ineligible.

I am not even sure I agree with Dax being able to race pro sport.
But it says it right in the name, PRO/sport. Let Dax race.
Is it just Dax, or are you also unsure of Brad West, Preston Buespflug, and Mitchell Zaremba?

This event is to feature "Amateur" riders
Ever since the start of contingency programs the guidelines for amateur, pro/am, and pro have become severely muddles.

Last edited:
Looking at the results. Is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot more people at Loretta's from CA, AZ and NV than normal? Alot of west coasters this year.

Tracks brutal. The guys winning look like their struggling.

For all the bitchin the track sucks and the venue should move…..for the reason I stated above, definitely proves why it actually SHOULDNT be moved. Nothing wrong with a track that’s so challenging it’s slowing guys down.

For all the bitchin the track sucks and the venue should move…..for the reason I stated above, definitely proves why it actually SHOULDNT be moved. Nothing wrong with a track that’s so challenging it’s slowing guys down.
I don't know. It's so rough and slow it really looks like some of the racing sucks. Speed it part of motorsports.

No it just doesn’t drain and likes to hold water because it’s completely flat. I bet other than stagecoach hill the pits/camping areas are a mess!! Definitely a reason to keep it there!!

No it just doesn’t drain and likes to hold water because it’s completely flat. I bet other than stagecoach hill the pits/camping areas are a mess!! Definitely a reason to keep it there!!
Video I saw, the pits look way worse than the track.

A little info on Logan Mortberg, the racer that almost had the hole shot and led for a bit before dropping to 5th in S/mini2. He is racing the same bike as last year, a 2022 KTM 112cc w/ approx. 50 hrs. on it. His practice bike is a 2021 KTM 105cc. He gets to practice 2 nights a week AFTER work. Definitely getting it done on a shoestring budget. And I read somewhere that you had to be rich to be competitive at this level.

He is racing S/mini1 and S/mini2. He is currently sitting 5th (8-5) in S/mini1 and should finish 4-6th for the over all unless he screws up. He has a 12-5 in S/mini 2

Last edited:
It wouldn’t surprise me if Casey throws down the fastest lap,
Looks like I was wrong on this one. Heading into the final day the fast lap of the week is a 1:52.412 by Broc Peterson on lap 2 of the opening moto of the week in Vet 30+.

Looks like I was wrong on this one. Heading into the final day the fast lap of the week is a 1:52.412 by Broc Peterson on lap 2 of the opening moto of the week in Vet 30+.
That's fn hysterical AND awesome!

Mr "sPoRtSmAn" dropping fastest lap of the week..

Props to Broc for that as a talented human, but just solidifies my opinion on how FD this 'sportsman" designation is..

40 and 50 plus is even more of a joke. I honestly do not know why they do not have a vet pro class, and get these guys out of the Amateur classes.

Here is a follow up on Logan Mortberg. He went 8-5-3 in s/mini1 for 4th over all and went 12-5-7 in s/mini2 for 5th over all. Two top five finishes for a kid racing the same bike that he raced last year with very little support. I have a new hero!

Here is a follow up on Logan Mortberg. He went 8-5-3 in s/mini1 for 4th over all and went 12-5-7 in s/mini2 for 5th over all. Two top five finishes for a kid racing the same bike that he raced last year with very little support. I have a new hero!
See, not all goons n goon industry wanna bes come from vital lol.. that's an awesome result.

Back