Loretta’s Week!!

The game is silly. The players on point.

Props to those guys for holding it down, but damn is it cheesy.. Peterson has made atleast 10 pro nationals and he's in a sportsman class. (Again, hating the game, not the player).. The real winner of that class is the first guy who didn't race professional motocross or supercross.

That Mike Brown show was silly too. Even weege joking about it shows how silly it is. Congrats bro, you live at the baker factory, whoop on current factory racers, have factory support, and a mechanic. Brag a little that you know you could still qualify for nationals once ya hit the podium too.. Rut Race GNCC mx Lorettas 2023 underway!

I can't not listen tho.

I realized that when Casey cochran won 250b he was running a Mx14. Is it that soft everywhere and that deep that the mx14 is the tire of choice. Track is typical slot car racing and follow the leader almost everywhere

Ya don't say.... Bunch of blazing fast pussies I suppose lol.
Even announcers saying some of the track has become useless and comparing it to a gncc... So dumb.
What’s dumb? That they are expressing there concerns?

As far as brown, I lost all respect for him after his first moto demolition interview. He’s there to win as many championships as he can!! But won’t race plus 25 where he will have competition and not have a 30 second lead in 2 laps. Reminds me of a b rider sandbagging in the c class just so he can win. Yes I get it he has every right to race the 40 and 50 class. But how boring for him and the fans. He’s a baker boy for Christ sakes. Like watching a 450 national bahaha!!! Easy fix, add a vet pro class, age limit 25 plus, if you’ve ever held a professional motocross liscense that’s the only vet class you can race!!

What’s dumb? That they are expressing there concerns?

As far as brown, I lost all respect for him after his first moto demolition interview. He’s there to win as many championships as he can!! But won’t race plus 25 where he will have competition and not have a 30 second lead in 2 laps. Reminds me of a b rider sandbagging in the c class just so he can win. Yes I get it he has every right to race the 40 and 50 class. But how boring for him and the fans. He’s a baker boy for Christ sakes. Like watching a 450 national bahaha!!! Easy fix, add a vet pro class, age limit 25 plus, if you’ve ever held a professional motocross liscense that’s the only vet class you can race!!
No, it's dumb they let the track turn to trash. I like rough, but they literally let it go to s**t.

I agree with almost everything you said, but I'll even give people the benefit of the doubt on the pro license stuff. In our day so many dudes just bought them but we're never fast enough to sniff the fast 40.. I think the defining factor should be if they've ever made the fast 40. If so, +25 Vet Pro. Starting at +30 the "no fast 40" rule applies. That negates the "no more time" on the schedule excuse. If they can make time, ditch a C class n add the Vet Pro class..

Lots of Ohio guys did great!!!

PW class Bryce Hollinger got 7th!!
Mercer with 7th!!!
Pape 21
Opliger 27
Jones (the champ) 29
Cameron Arthur got 21 in 450C
Grubbs got 21 in B

That track looked terrible and just not fun today. But congrats to all the Ohio guys!!!

No, it's dumb they let the track turn to trash. I like rough, but they literally let it go to s**t.

I agree with almost everything you said, but I'll even give people the benefit of the doubt on the pro license stuff. In our day so many dudes just bought them but we're never fast enough to sniff the fast 40.. I think the defining factor should be if they've ever made the fast 40. If so, +25 Vet Pro. Starting at +30 the "no fast 40" rule applies. That negates the "no more time" on the schedule excuse. If they can make time, ditch a C class n add the Vet Pro class..
Ok yeah it is a shame!! The fact it’s the first day of racing and already more complaints than I’ve heard in yrs. I’m glad they are verbally expressing their opinion on the mic. When it gets that rough it’s not fun at all. That’s what moto is about! Having fun

Lots of Ohio guys did great!!!

PW class Bryce Hollinger got 7th!!
Mercer with 7th!!!
Pape 21
Opliger 27
Jones (the champ) 29
Cameron Arthur got 21 in 450C
Grubbs got 21 in B

That track looked terrible and just not fun today. But congrats to all the Ohio guys!!!
Don’t forget silvers!!! 28th. What about zaremba? Was expecting a better finish. Did something happen?

Track was rough for our 5 o’clock moto. Shoulder popped out 2nd lap in a hole after the finish area then again on braking bumps. He likes the track but unfortunately hasn’t had enough time to heal for these conditions after a practice crash 2 weeks ago. Dunlop is a constant line of racers changing back and forth from 14 to 34. Great racing! Drawing chips for gates needs to change to timed qualifying. I’ve seen a few make it work from the outside but not many. Ohio folks trying to represent! Doing well just need starts and Lady Luck! Gonna get interesting tomorrow with the weather! Not looking forward to that.

Looks like they took the comments serious here on day 2. Seems like there was a lot more prep going on between motos but it was still challenging.

Jason McConnell got I think 6th in Vet 30 and Carter Gray got the holeshot in 65 10-11. I saw Clason up in the top 10 in 450B.

I can't remember if they lost an entire day or portions of multiple days, but in 1995 the event was shortened to 2 motos.
I still have the bib from a top 10 finish in 125A mod from that year. And before you look, I was never anywhere close to being that fast, but my friend Anthony was and he gave me one of his bibs when the week was over.

Last edited:
Back