Loretta’s Week!!

We heard 15 minute motos for the remainder of the event and 50 classes cutting the 3rd moto. A revolt of 50 parents is growing outside the MX sports trailer! Lol. I’ll try to get video.
Honestly they paid like anyone else to race. Realistically on that track......they will be lucky to make it a lap.

That track is toast for the rest of the event. Gonna suck for sure.
Screenshot_20230804_124053_Facebook.jpg

Carter Gray had a good run for a bit today

Cameron Arthur taking home a bronze medal in 250C Limited!!!! Heck yea!!! Couldn’t happen to a nicer kid. Ohio bringing home some moto medals!!!!

Those C classes are a joke though. Change the rule. 3 on your ama card anytime before Loretta's and you don't qualify for C. Funny watching the podium speaches for C class. Thanking their list sponsors, their training facility and their trainer, lol. Really?

Loretta's has become a joke. Between that crap and the pros dominating the age classes. It's stupid.

……. They can strong arm anyone to rescind it.
Not anymore. Once a claim is made it can not be rescinded. Not sure if we refer to that as the Schofield Rule, the Deegan Rule, the Star Racing Rule, or the Morgantown Mafia Rule.

Last edited:
The revised race order for Saturday is up. Starting at 6:30am Central Time with sighting laps. I assume that means that there is no sighting lap before the moto. Good thing the track doesn't change throughout the day. :)

I literally just turned in. Wtf happened. Lol.. track at the end of the day yesterday looked decent!

What happened to the milk man in +40? No milk for him there!

Oops. I think this is a first. Giving out the number 1 plate and then having a re-do after recalculating. Unless you count 2002 when Michael LaPaglia was given the #1 plate, only to have a second presentation to Jonathan Camp in 125C stock.

Back