Loretta’s Week!!

If you made it to Lorettas and you don't ride ANY moto because it rains, youre an a*****e and don't deserve to take a spot at Loretta Lynn's. I dont care if you're sitting 26th going into the last moto, ride the freakin moto. Unless it's was impossible to make the gate due to injury or catastrophic bike failure, I get it. One place there's no excuse for it.

I'm a giant fair weather rider, but, not at a national.. I get it, bikes are expensive, but.... You took a spot n didn't even ride..

What a wild week! Congrats to Cameron Arthur getting top 4 in 250C. One heck of a ride.

Also this might be a hot take but I feel the track was better late today (Saturday) than it was all week. Yes a few areas were still muddy. But once they got to the hard base it seemed like the track wasn’t as much of a slot car track. The turns had ruts but they weren’t 10miles long.

Anyway it was a fun week of watching even if half time it was watching the radar.

If I was outside the top 20 overall and had to ride the mud motos I would have left too. No reason to destroy 12k for a 20th place overall

If I was outside the top 20 overall and had to ride the mud motos I would have left too. No reason to destroy 12k for a 20th place overall
Bullshit man. It's Lorettas. Literally your end goal. Id kick you in the shin if I was standing near you and you were saying that crap. Lol if you wouldn't ride a mudder at Lorettas for any position, then start on my suggestions earlier in the year!!!!

Had a blast! Last moto sucked for us but the memories will last a lifetime! Getting surgery on that pesky shoulder he’s been fighting. Hate the downtime but he will come back stronger with no excuses! Moto on!

Attachments

• 3F2A4665.jpeg
    3F2A4665.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 501
Omg!! Y’all need to stop! For any of the riders who chose not to race a shithole track in shithole conditions does not have to answer to anyone. For the vet riders who chose to not race, don’t blame them. They aren’t there to try and win a title. Sorry guys but you don’t stand a chance against x factory riders. They have to race against riders who have no business being there they aren’t amateurs. They are there for fun and those conditions are not fun!! Loretta’s was a joke this yr. Whoever is in charge of putting money into the track they need to invest in a drainage system for the track. It’s not rocket science. Big farmers do it all the time. Corrugated perforated pipe 4-5 ft below the track tying into either a pond or the creek so the standing water has somewhere to go. As of now it’s a flat track and the low point of the property. Like I said earlier I know within my lifetime Loretta’s will be gone and moved to a different facility. Climate and weather are changing and it’ll get worse not better over the next 20 yrs!!!

Omg!! Y’all need to stop! For any of the riders who chose not to race a shithole track in shithole conditions does not have to answer to anyone. For the vet riders who chose to not race, don’t blame them. They aren’t there to try and win a title. Sorry guys but you don’t stand a chance against x factory riders. They have to race against riders who have no business being there they aren’t amateurs. They are there for fun and those conditions are not fun!! Loretta’s was a joke this yr. Whoever is in charge of putting money into the track they need to invest in a drainage system for the track. It’s not rocket science. Big farmers do it all the time. Corrugated perforated pipe 4-5 ft below the track tying into either a pond or the creek so the standing water has somewhere to go. As of now it’s a flat track and the low point of the property. Like I said earlier I know within my lifetime Loretta’s will be gone and moved to a different facility. Climate and weather are changing and it’ll get worse not better over the next 20 yrs!!!
Honestly, they did a magnificent job all week especially when the rain hit. Track turned around quick after the first rains hit. Saturday morning was an unreal amount of rain in a short time on already saturated grounds. Didn’t matter where you were. People were getting pulled out on Stagecoach hill for example. It does suck it seems to attract rain in that valley but it’s been going on for 42 years now.

MX Sports makes millions off Loretta Lynns. Millions! WAY past time for tthem to lay some drainage tile, black top roads and water and about 2000 electric and water hook ups. Realistically, if MX Sports bought the land across the street from Chilitown MX, they could build a MUCH better track, and rent the fairgrounds across the street for the pits;. Over 2000 hook ups. Would be a WAY better set up for everyone.

Omg!! Y’all need to stop! For any of the riders who chose not to race a shithole track in shithole conditions does not have to answer to anyone. For the vet riders who chose to not race, don’t blame them. They aren’t there to try and win a title. Sorry guys but you don’t stand a chance against x factory riders. They have to race against riders who have no business being there they aren’t amateurs. They are there for fun and those conditions are not fun!! Loretta’s was a joke this yr. Whoever is in charge of putting money into the track they need to invest in a drainage system for the track. It’s not rocket science. Big farmers do it all the time. Corrugated perforated pipe 4-5 ft below the track tying into either a pond or the creek so the standing water has somewhere to go. As of now it’s a flat track and the low point of the property. Like I said earlier I know within my lifetime Loretta’s will be gone and moved to a different facility. Climate and weather are changing and it’ll get worse not better over the next 20
MX Sports makes millions off Loretta Lynns. Millions! WAY past time for tthem to lay some drainage tile, black top roads and water and about 2000 electric and water hook ups. Realistically, if MX Sports bought the land across the street from Chilitown MX, they could build a MUCH better track, and rent the fairgrounds across the street for the pits;. Over 2000 hook ups. Would be a WAY better set up for everyone.
You guys gotta get over who’s making how much money. There’s no shortage of good racing down there. Catastrophic injury is rare. The creeks cool. The chaos pitbike vibe. Why change it?

You guys gotta get over who’s making how much money. There’s no shortage of good racing down there. Catastrophic injury is rare. The creeks cool. The chaos pitbike vibe. Why change it?
Really? I watched all week didn’t see hardly any good battles for the lead!! Racing was very boring! Felt like I was watching the 450 nationals! Matter of fact I’m pretty disappointed in the depth of great talent coming up. Don’t see anyone who is a threat to rj hamshire in the lights class and he’s old. Bahaha

And no we don’t have to get over it. People are spending there hard earned money to race at the greatest amateur national in the world and have yet to see any money put back in to the facility which means the money is going in someone’s pocket. Hell the track was flooded a little over a yr ago and doesn’t look any different. When’s the last time they changed the track. Let’s make Loretta’s great again. Flatten the whole track, put in drainage, asphalt roads where need, and revamp the whole track. Run it different direction, different layout, different everything. Show the people who do sacrifice and spend there money on racing there that you actually care about the racer. From peewee to vet classes. Show us that you appreciate how much we put into racing at the greatest amateur national in the world!!!

I agree. The racing I watched was hoe hum at best. Didn't really excite me much. They absolutely need to invest in the facility with hook ups and roads if they are staying. I would have not been happy pitting in 4 or 5 inches of water outside my trailer. That is not fun. I mean they are making millions and really have done nothing to improve the pit situation.

I agree with Carlisle as well. Why is the track the exact same layout? Same jumps, same everything. Its so predictable that training facilities are now building twin tracks so these guys practice on the same layout. It is a flat piece of ground. Change it up. Make the start go left and run it a different direction. Do something different. MX Sports got lazy for Daytona this year too. Hell 2022 and 2023 were the same track. boring. JO changes BC more in a year than LL has changed in 20 years.

They have several catastrophic injuries every year, they just do a great job hiding it. I know they had at least one life flight this past week. They also have their fair share of deaths.
Pretty sure there was one in between 2010 and 2021.

They have several catastrophic injuries every year, they just do a great job hiding it. I know they had at least one life flight this past week. They also have their fair share of deaths.
Pretty sure there was one in between 2010 and 2021.
MaKe It RoUgHeR, iTlL bE sAfEr.

They need to mximplement every damn moto.

Mike Brown gapping emig by 30+ seconds was so thrilling as he lapped into 8th, I could hardly contain myself.

Place could have turned into something amazing once the flood washed the 800 year old version away.

Back