Loretta’s Week!!

The history of the place outweighs everything. At the root of every suggestion, every complaint, all the feedback, it comes back to the history. The only thing that will trump that is if there is a great loss. Like the historic flood that occurred a week after the atvs left in 2021. If flood happens the first week of august, and let’s say again during the reschedule (ahem kenworthies), then I think the history may not carry the weight it once did. But until then, you all will have plenty to complain about. I’m not saying I want that to happen, that’s just what I think it would take for major change in venue or even a significant track re-design.

Pretty bad when the regionals are held at some great tracks and facilities across the country, to then go to a shitty track and facility that the race has out grown like Loretta's.

Ive never understood why an amateur national isn’t held at a national track. I went there back in 2013, and honestly i have zero desire to go back. If i wanted to ride a flat track, I’d pick somewhere here to go to. I honestly think hosting the amateur national at a track like ironman would be the move. It gets rough, it’s long, big safe jumps and plenty of parking for everyone, and there’s a creek there, just like at Loretta’s.

I can see if it ever moved from Loretta’s not go to any national track. I think they would probably build a facility and track from the ground up in a more central location. Tennessee is not central. Then you would see more drive to qualify from the west people. Instead of just the superstars of the west

I can see if it ever moved from Loretta’s not go to any national track. I think they would probably build a facility and track from the ground up in a more central location. Tennessee is not central. Then you would see more drive to qualify from the west people. Instead of just the superstars of the west
Did you not see how many people were there from Cali, AZ, New Mexic, Nevada… all western states.

Did you not see how many people were there from Cali, AZ, New Mexic, Nevada… all western states.
Yes but in those regionals they only have 4 qualify. I’ve heard over the years many people locally there choose not to even try for Loretta’s because of the logistics. They treat mammoth as their LL every year

Back