Briarcliff Mx 4-2 & 4-3

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Briarcliff Mx Sunday Only! 4-3

Saturday cancelled too much rain overnight, no way to recover by 11:00, It needs an afternoon of windy. Hopefully open tomorrow, I will post an update later.

I wish the track map described the jumps, I think I may be more excited to see and ride the new Cliff layout more than I was anticipating A1. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about pulling back down that long driveway to the Cliff!!!

Good idea, I did at on time. I will go through it, once everything is done. Some of the jump changes are not complete yet. I will get on it, once we have completed the dozer work.

Sick, yea I remembered thats how you used to have it, thats why i said something, can't wait to see it though, even if i cant make it out to ride before work, imma cruise out and take a look

I'm pretty sure McKinney and I will be there Sunday! I can't wait. I love the track and the weather looks like it's gonna be perfect!

Oh man! The boy said he would rather go to the cliff than race! Fine by me, see ya this weekend. Jeremy, I noticed Asplundh was out your way clearing powerlines for AEP, if you are interested in some woodchips let me know. It's always good for filling in some low areas around the grounds.

I like his, idea, mulch in the track would be sick, just a thought....or we could throw in a split wood section just to mix things up a bit....

No, no, no... I didn't mean mulch on the TRACK, that's like puttin' pasties on Megan Fox... Ah never mind. Back in the late 80s my ma and pa used to call me the "Mulch Man" because I crashed so much at Honda Hills. When I removed my gear in the laundry room it made quite a mess. I was stunned to learn later what this concoction actually was. I still have a track sample in a jar from my first trip, July 1986. I could mix this in to your fine dirt...

LOL, the mulch man!

The sand will make an apperance, I dont think I'm going pure sand, a good mixture of sand and topsoil would be ideal in my mind.

Sorry guys no pics, too much snow. Tracks are still good, for now. We needed some moisture, they were very dry. We'll see how tonight and tomorrow go. As of now Saturday is shaky, Sunday looks doable though. If we get rain tomorrow night or even snow, Saturday is shot. Not enough recovery time. But having all day Saturday to work the tracks, we should be in the cat bird seat Sunday. Right Rupert?

did you end up setting up your transponder idea? i always thought it would be cool to know your lap times and be able to compare them to other peoples.
too bad the cost of the equipment is so high. would be nice if all the tracks could do that.

We dont have it yet. Its the very next thing on my list. Im shooting for the end of April to have it up and running, if not sooner. We still have to make a header over the finishline to affix the loop detectors.

Back