Briarcliff Mx 4-2 & 4-3

Not that you can see everything real good, because dirt just doesnt show everything in photo, but here are some pics. And these aren't even on FB!

100_2325.jpg

100_2324.jpg

100_2323.jpg

100_2312.jpg

100_2316.jpg

100_2314.jpg

100_2303.jpg

I completed the new mini track today, the kids will be stoked. I'm very pleased with it. I'm so tired of hearing, "cant you build something more challenging for the kids?" FIXED that for sure. No pics, its too hard to see everything in the pics, it just looks like a bunch of disturbed dirt.

Did you measure the length on the finish line jump? From that pic, it looks like a looonnnggggg way... ;)

I was thinking the same thing ..... Sweeeeet !

The weather is not looking good at all for sat and that is my only day .... Nice.

Its where the pitbike track was....sandwhiched between the Big track and the C track. Dare I say it, it has doubles. Not one but three of them. Four if you count the table style one. We took up as room as we could over there, its bigger for sure.

Doing the 'dry the track for saturday' dance right now !

Jeromy says I have to dance inside. NOT ENOUGH ROOM! Doesn't matter anyway, I used up all my duck tape last time so I have no way to keep the catcher mits on my feet!

Briarcliff Mx Sunday Only!

Too much rain.....Should be windy today though. I'll post an update tonight. Shooting for tomorrow.

Just FYI, when I get comments like the one below, it doesn't help pursuade me to do anything differently. If anyone feels frustrated that we got rained out, go punch a wall or a kick a haybale or something. I make my decisions based upon the majority of the riders, and my abilities to deliver the best track I can by 11 am. When I say I cant do it, that means something. Pointing your frustration at me gets you no where. Not angry here, but come on guys. This year instead of being angry with customers, i'm taking a different route, public humilation. Enjoy.

Bill457@yahoo.com: "you guys suck.. wtf is one day going to make a difference go fix it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My Response:

"Bill,

One day makes a huge difference, it should be ready to work it later this afternoon, provided we get the wind. If it isn't then we will bag the whole weekend. I don't control the weather, just when you can and cant ride at BC. Its a safety issue, our place isnt exactly a safe place when its muddy, just looking out for my riders. I'm sorry you feel that way out me and my track, my advice would be to go to Pusheta or Beans today, I think both didnt receive as much rain.

Sincerely,
Briarcliff Mx

Jeremy Osborn
Owner"

And apparently he is coward too..I got my email this email address back twice. So I'm guessing not a real email address either.

Sorry about that guys impatience and bad manners...business owners face tough decisions....way to stay cool Jeremy !

Perfect tracks......Given it doesnt rain. If we could get an order of overcast, all of our pain and suffering will be worth it. Dirt looks effin great. Heck, what difference does a day make though?

I smell an Epic-Cliff outing. Very very light shower here (no rain), as of 8:00 pm last night, sidewalk is dry, tracks will be impressive. A strong word of advice here, TAKE A SITE LAP OR TEN! Fair warning, dont take any part of these tracks for granted, alot of jump changes. In other words DONT BE AN IDIOT on the first day out. Tracks should be very similar to first Epic Cliff day on April 6th 2007, when we first hit 240 riders on opening day.

Now I suppose there is a chance of a downpour, but highly unlikely at this point, I will post that info asap, if it were to happen, but for now Open at 11!

Back