Briarcliff Mx 4-2 & 4-3

Looks all the dances worked for sunday instead of saturday ! Well all you guys who can get out today (unlike me) owe those of us who did the dancing a big bike riding thank you !!!!

figures

Well not quite perfect, I guess im stuck in fall mode, where the frost doesn't leave us so greasy to start. Snotty, muddy, tacky, what ever you call. Add that to all of the soft areas, and it was treacherous. I heard the word challenging allot. The ground will firm up, and we will continue to fine tune the jumps as we go, now we have our starting point for the year. I'd like to thank all of the riders who choose wisely to not ride over their heads today, and play it cool for the first ride of the day. Thanks Everyone!

Challenging was an understatement, but definately a great workout on a quad, lets just say very hairy tryin to ski across the ruts. Greatly greatly appreciate the opportunity to ride and it was good for this early in the season. Thank you for all the hard work and track prep...

Wow what a day! During the few laps I spent on the Big Track, I think my feet spent more time off the pegs than on them :) I've never ridden in so many ruts. Had a blast though. Thanks for opening up this early in the year for us. I think it's safe to say BC has the fastest riders in OH for practice. Man, there were so many fast guys there today making those ruts seems invisible. Impressive for sure.

LOL, Dave!

If you hate this thread, you'll really hate the video, it should be up tonight, just got add the sponsors to the credits.

Jeremy was thinking we should have hung the Binky up on the tree for the all whiners to suck on! (course I would be in that club since I rode like a sack-less squid & whined) Can't wait to see the video & some pics... Thank you for all your hard work

LOL, Dave!

If you hate this thread, you'll really hate the video, it should be up tonight, just got add the sponsors to the credits.

Thanks JO.... sounded epic, lots of ruts and muddy,tacky and rough. Perfect training conditions.

I am still in the "JO/BC/Everyone who got to ride sunday" club

I seen some riders that had no bussines being on the big track, and i think alot of them new it but they kept on riding around in 1st gear anyway. Some bout got landed on , some had no idea to stay left or right on the big jumps . I think the new track layout sweet, just some riders need to stay on the C track and get the bugs worked out before they head over to the big track.

I seen some riders that had no bussines being on the big track, and i think alot of them new it but they kept on riding around in 1st gear anyway. Some bout got landed on , some had no idea to stay left or right on the big jumps . I think the new track layout sweet, just some riders need to stay on the C track and get the bugs worked out before they head over to the big track.

I noticed when Jeremy went back out and reworked the big track w/dozer and then opened it back up, it got like a madhouse out there.
Agreed that some riders need to reconsider riding that track, but there does need to be caution and smart riding on everyones part and we need to watch out for one another a bit. One would of thought there was races going on the way some were riding. And you can't frown on some riders for riding a bit slower than usual considering many jump faces had rutted lines and deep ruts after many jump landings. The track conditions were close to extreme yesterday.
Even the C track had some knarly spots that I'm sure intimidated many novices and newbies. I usually only double the center triple on the big track, but for some reason I cased that SOB twice. And the second time I launched faster and harder than I did the first.
Yesterday was my first ride since November, so I backed off a bit and moved to the C-track.

If I were a Ace pilot with great skills, I would be proud, but I would also feel like a dick if I carelessly landed on someone, rather than backing off until I got around them.

I hate all of you that got to ride today.

Enough said

Don't be a hater...I was only a bit better...maybe worse as I got to watch for the day.... :( All good. I'll be out there soon enough to punish myself in a different way.... ;)

BC Pro card for the big track?

I am developing rules and guidelines for each track. We will be enforcing the rules. I know its hard to believe, but safety is one of our number one priorities. I put a huge amount of time into making the obstacles as challenging yet safe, as I can. It makes me feel good that out of all of the gnarlyness yesterday, not one squad run. That makes me feel as though I did the best I can in building the jumps. The only serious injuries yesterday were to egos and pride.

In terms of bikes that should not be on the Big Track, 65's and 50's are a no brainer. The parent that sends there kid out there probably should be investigated. I didnt see any of that yesterday. 85's are even questionable on days like yesterday. But still acceptable if they can carry speed, and double most everything. I think if you can double most of the average stuff within 5 laps, you can ride the big track, provided you stay left or right when the "fast guys" are coming. Then if Rife's coming just get the hell off the track.

Craig - SHHHSSHH on the binky, thats a top secret part of the video......

BC Pro card for the big track?

I am developing rules and guidelines for each track. We will be enforcing the rules. I know its hard to believe, but safety is one of our number one priorities. I put a huge amount of time into making the obstacles as challenging yet safe, as I can. It makes me feel good that out of all of the gnarlyness yesterday, not one squad run. That makes me feel as though I did the best I can in building the jumps. The only serious injuries yesterday were to egos and pride.

In terms of bikes that should not be on the Big Track, 65's and 50's are a no brainer. The parent that sends there kid out there probably should be investigated. I didnt see any of that yesterday. 85's are even questionable on days like yesterday. But still acceptable if they can carry speed, and double most everything. I think if you can double most of the average stuff within 5 laps, you can ride the big track, provided you stay left or right when the "fast guys" are coming. Then if Rife's coming just get the hell off the track.

Craig - SHHHSSHH on the binky, thats a top secret part of the video......

I think I'm too slow for the cliff!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/21949434" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/21949434">Opening Day 2011</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2830051">Jeremy Osborn</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Sweet, I could have looked that fast it it wasnt for the ruts. NOT. Thanks Jeremy, glad I stuck around for the track walk. I thought maybe it only looked gnarly with the bars in your hands, I was wrong.

Back