Briarcliff Mx 4-2 & 4-3

J.O. I think you do a hell of a job keeping the cliff safe ,some riders dont do thier part keeping themselfs safe. HOw many riders did u have anyway?

LOL, Dave!

If you hate this thread, you'll really hate the video, it should be up tonight, just got add the sponsors to the credits.

How right you were, how right you were.

I am no longer subscribing to your continued harassment of my BC mx needs. You have heard the last of me !

Ok , I'm back. I couldn't hold out !

Greg - If you count everyone that put a helmet on we was around the 180 rider mark. Which is great, but I think the iffy weather, and the fact that its still early kept some people off the track. I didnt ride. I was drained, plus I really thought it be good idea for me to observe what was going down. I agree with ya, some people need to check up and have a heart to heart with themselves. I think I need to do a better job policing the situation out there. Rolling around in 1st or second gear is unacceptable when other people are putting in motos. The big track is fast and agressive, and if you arent riding it that way, it will bite you.

Hersey - You're screwed. You are now a BC addict. I forgot to mention we sprinkle "magic dust" into the dirt, so you must be one of those mouth wide open riders. Either that or you lick your lipe too much.

Looks Sweet!!!!..... A little soft, but heck it’s spring and the track had just been completely reworked.

BC Pro card for the big track?

I'm just not equipped to handle rutts up the face and the landings. My brain just shut down and said no, I'm not doing it. Even parts of the C track I could barely navigate. Please revoke my pro card until further notice.

That is the most unusal thing I have ever found on the track. If I remember before we chisel next, I will put it on the parts tree. lol.

lol That will be funny something to always remember haha "BinkyCliff" has a good ring to it. I wish I could have rode the track more then i did my bike was mostly tore completely apart we cant seem to figure out why its cutting out after low end runs out no mid to high end so couldn't really enjoy the track at all not that it was to good of shape anyway but fun hanging out.

Randy I saw you made the video course you got out of the shot almost as soon as the camera got on you... Good job on the video Jeremy

BinkyCliff?????

Im thinkin due to al the recent events and hype revolving around the cliff.....DramaCliff? Would Be More Appropriate lol Bottom Line is....one of the best tracks in Ohio...with one of the best preps in Ohio...or prepping...w.e On the topic of Drama and Hype....maybe Briar-Shore....Owned by none other than our JWOW...

"Im thinkin due to al the recent events and hype revolving around the cliff.....DramaCliff? Would Be More Appropriate lol Bottom Line is....one of the best tracks in Ohio...with one of the best preps in Ohio...or prepping...w.e On the topic of Drama and Hype....maybe Briar-Shore....Owned by none other than our JWOW... "

LOL! Yep, Its been pretty unreal this week. The real bottom line is people talk too much. Allot of he said this and she said that, and its getting taken out of context. Some of which is pretty unfortunate for one individual in particular. He seems to be getting his words twisted the most. I think everyone needs to stop it with the reality TV style gossip, and just ride the track your dealt. Less talkie and more walkie.

I thought JWOW was a chick, WTH? j/k of course.

I heard this weekend at the cliff was on the house. Free riding for all ! See you Sunday !!!!

Just sayin what I heard about the 90210 zip code .........

Sam- Thats ok then, I guess? Wait! No its not!

Scotty - Not so much in the thread, but the off track peanut gallery around here is getting more interesting by the minute.

This happens almost every year to varying degree, but I have never seen it this bad. Its starting to get comical. At first I was worried, that I had made a mistake by opening too soon. Maybe everyone wasnt ready for that degree of difficulty? Now, thinking back, its like this every year. A bunch of ego's get squashed at the first ride, then once everything firms up, and everybody is able to attack the track with more ease, morrale improves. It would happen no matter what. There were ruts in the faces of jumps that we havent touched since the last ride in 2010. Its just that time of year. Im shrugging off most of what I hear or get via email now.

A bunch of ego's get squashed at the first ride

I was definitely cussing Jeremy out (in my head), and I had a few words up there for those who could actually go fast this early in the season and in those conditions but I was really mad at myself for sucking so bad. We don't get the opportunity to practice in conditions like that ever so how are we supposed to be good at it if every time it rains all the tracks close up. Thank you for putting up with our whinning, our damaged egos and for challenging us. Hopefully the cliff will open up again this weekend and if we're lucky it'll be just as rough or worse. You'll find me lying in a muddy rutted up corner again cause after all...this is motocross.

Back