Ahh, the "C-class" thread

Ok Georgie maybe they should be but guess what they where not. The C class may be full of sandbaggers as you and a few others say and I would agree with you on a few riders but it is what it is and they are in C and they are fast as hell and intill rules change its doing no good judging people. There has been so much BS talk about this subject that as long as we are trying to make LL we will not race any CRA 250C class so now the local sandbaggers can hash it out. I would think you would help bring people into the sport you suport rather than push them away by posting your personal feelings about a class that means nothing to you. Check your CRA results from the past few years and see how many go from super mini to C.

Personal feelings are just opinions and nothing more. Do your thing as long as it is legal by the rule book. People can say what they want and they will, don't let it get to you, and PLEASE don't let others opinion deter you from racing locally here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, You, GP, me, everybody. Come out and race if you want to, if you don't, then don't come, but I hope you will.

D class???

Yes everyone has an opinion and I can except that, but Georgie is going to bust on people for running C if they ever ran super and freedom is going to call a kid that ran 1 month on a big bike a sandbagger but yet when they find out a local kid that has already raced LL and is running C this year and is clearly breaking the rule well then he has nothing to say and looks the other way in fear of the backlash if he called this rider out, that to me is BS. If your going to bust 1 ass them bust them all.

Yes everyone has an opinion and I can except that, but Georgie is going to bust on people for running C if they ever ran super and freedom is going to call a kid that ran 1 month on a big bike a sandbagger but yet when they find out a local kid that has already raced LL and is running C this year and is clearly breaking the rule well then he has nothing to say and looks the other way in fear of the backlash if he called this rider out, that to me is BS. If your going to bust 1 ass them bust them all.

This thread wasn't about busting ____. You volunteered yourself to be busted on the first page. Nobody was naming names. You volunteered your excuse for just wanting to go to Loretta Lynns, and that's fine. If you want to bust people about racing C then you do it Scott.

Let's end this thread, I feel we've said all that we can for this year. Points were made. We're done now. Let's drop it Scott, happy Racing.

This thread wasn't about busting ____. You volunteered yourself to be busted on the first page. Nobody was naming names. You volunteered your excuse for just wanting to go to Loretta Lynns, and that's fine. If you want to bust people about racing C then you do it Scott.

Let's end this thread, I feel we've said all that we can for this year. Points were made. We're done now. Let's drop it Scott, happy Racing.

LOL ya thats what I thought. I dont dislike you George because I dont even know you but this thread like this effects more than you know, I know alot of super mini riders that will be racing C next year that have read this thread now just think of a mini dad that tells himself " Hey my kids not a sandbagger and if we run pyma Georgie will know and talk" So he puts his boy in B knowing his boy isnt ready and that kid gets jumped on or something. Your a good announcer so lets just keep it that way, If you want to make a diff than put yourself in the spot to beable to make the changes not just run your gums on a internet forum . Now we are done

Do I bash people over the Mic ? No. Do I make a point about mx in general? All the time.

How does Not going to pyma effect the outcome of this thread? It doesn't. Don't bother racing anywhere Scott if your boycotting just tracks that I'm at. I won't announce, I do it because I like to. I'm not sustaining my living on it.

Do I bash people over the Mic ? No. Do I make a point about mx in general? All the time.

How does Not going to pyma effect the outcome of this thread? It doesn't. Don't bother racing anywhere Scott if your boycotting just tracks that I'm at. I won't announce, I do it because I like to. I'm not sustaining my living on it.

Its over georgie you where right on alot of points in this thread, hope someone learned from all this. Sry for getting caught up in the thread I guess I took a couple things personl.

Back