Red Bud Open Practice April 23

Cool. I will get with you today or tomorrow once I know who else is driving with us, Half pint will be coming here and I am waiting on another friend to let me know.

if anyone wants to have a cheaper ride or ride in a van lmk. I cant ride because of my collar bone but I can drive a couple guys. I have a 05 cargo van set up with a v6 so the gas wouldnt be bad. I live in toledo also so maybe two guys could roll up here and load up into the van that way the bikes would be sheltered in case we hit rain or anything else.

However red bud can take a lot of moisture and even if its muddy the track is still a blast.

if anyone wants to have a cheaper ride or ride in a van lmk. I cant ride because of my collar bone but I can drive a couple guys. I have a 05 cargo van set up with a v6 so the gas wouldnt be bad. I live in toledo also so maybe two guys could roll up here and load up into the van that way the bikes would be sheltered in case we hit rain or anything else.

However red bud can take a lot of moisture and even if its muddy the track is still a blast.

Good To Hear That!!! Ill Be Poppin My Red Bud Cherry This Saturday!

ya :( im not gonna get too excited about this i bet it gets called off. rain pretty much mon/tue fri/sat.. sat is only 30% but friday is 70%...

5 hrs and rain at red budd cancelled ..... 6 1/2 hrs to Center Road Mx in north carolina w/ 78 and sunny skies is beginning to look o so tempting ....

Back