Red Bud Open Practice April 23

im down to ride up with someone as long as its not a slop fest... probably someone planning on leaving Saturday morning that way we dont sit in the truck on Friday night to watch practice get cancelled on Saturday. lol

I finally got a result I can live with. Nobody touch it!!! Stop hitting refresh!!! We don't want it to get worse!!!

Capture.JPG

As long as its not a monsoon on sat im still in, ill make my final descion fri eve before I leave... Red bud can handle the water I've seen that track turn around in a very short time

You guys and the weather crack me up. Get up saturday early, if it looks crappy dont go, if it looks good, gather the following:

1.Place bike in trailer or truck with loading ramps
2.Insert gear bag with all gear in truck or trailer
3.Grab your fuel jug, and your box of chain lube/shop towels/misc
4.Spare air filter (if needed)
5.Get in truck and drive

This is assuming you have your bike prepped, and if it is a rainout, guess what, your bike is ready for the next one, lol.

Did exactly that for your first ride, bike was in the trailer and ready for your second ride.

Give us a break, its early in the year and we are excited

Oh-Great!......Track anxiety advice from a guy with Moto Nirvana in his back yard!
Next, we'll consult Hef on pulling tail…..

I'm OUT for RB, regardless of weather. Had to schedule some other items and this was my chance to get them done....

Back