Red Bud Open Practice April 23

Roll the turn - check
Poke fun at spode friend - check
Grab a hand full of 125cc - check
Make left foot twitch quickly - check
Double the Leap - check
.....Smile while in the air.....Oh Yeah!.....

......This is VET MX.....

Ok...this first video is when I'm out on my YZ125.The highlight is seeing Dave take is dirt nap (sorry Dave haha)...

This was the video I was really hoping to turn out.I was on my 250F,Dave Smith was on my YZ125 and Sharc was on the Prince.I was behind Sharc for most of it then behind Dave and would have a lot of good footage of those two but on the first lap a did a little panic rev and the camera shut down!I'm new to these helmet cams,has anyone else have this problem,it's a Epic HD?

nice real nice. bonus points for laughing at dave.
I liked the music better in the first vid, so did the camera. that's my only theory

I'm with Trent on this .....<O:p</O:p
First vid = sweet music. <O:p</O:p
Second vid = some kind-of insufferable noise coupled with a few seconds of some really fast looking dude on a YZ 250.....ha-ha..
<O:p</O:p
Hey! ….I never saw that AWESOME inside line in the turn before the Leap……that was nice and smooth up against the fence.
In the second video, that’s Mike (Beenridin) in front of you and I going through Talladega and over the catapult jump. You pass him in the turn before the whoops.
Did the battery die in the cam?<O:p</O:p
Did the panic rev send out an “abort” signal that the cam picked up on?<O:p</O:p
</O:p

After watching the vids again I think your camera was loose. In the first one you can hear it hitting your helmet and you can see the visor moving in and out of view. Maybe in the second video it hit too hard on your helmet causing it to shut down. ? .

After watching the vids again I think your camera was loose. In the first one you can hear it hitting your helmet and you can see the visor moving in and out of view. Maybe in the second video it hit too hard on your helmet causing it to shut down. ? .

I was wondering the same thing. I think the panic rev just happened to occur during a hit.

I checked the camera mount and batterys and everything seems good.The only thing I can think of that it may have been the SD card I was using???I used a different card for each video and I have had problems with the SD card in the past on the video that got messed up...

Back