High Point Regional

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
PJ is really fast and he's also on a 250f. I'm not sure how old he is but he's in shape, tough....I think I agree with Greg that he might be the guy to beat at LL in VetB. He won't be any match for Rocket in the knock-down battle as Rocket and his 260lb Hussy are an immovable force, but I don't know that Rocket will be able to catch him to knock him down!

PJ's biggest hurdle will be getting good starts all motos on that 250f.

Double D

PR Founding Father
LL is a longer moto though, right? We have been doing 4 lap sprints ( not that I could go longer)
that will help a 250 with an in shape pilot.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Big props to Paul Dylewski for taking the win in +30B/C…You sure called that one Greg. Who is this guy? <O:p</O:p
Looks like Nowa and Barnett put in some great rides too.<O:p</O:p

PJ (Paul) just turned 40 and he is one of those naturally talented riders,he goes good! He really hasn't ridden big bikes alot the last few years he was into the pit bike thing. I still pick PJ as the one to beat at LL even on a 250F,look what Davey Jones did on a 125...

NOWA is also a threat to win LL on a 250F... In the right conditions and on the right day he will be a front runner!

NOWA

PR Member
Well got home late last night. Openned the trailer just to "say what a mess"!

Very rough weekend as all of you have said!

Looks like we will be going to the big show with a 5th place finish in the vet +30b class. I pulled myself out of the +40 after a first corner pile up in the 2nd moto.

Oh ya, Pit PJ just turned 40.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Looks like you guys had it a lot rougher than we did at Red Bud! I look forward to scraping plastic with the 250F's at LL Lynn's....... that is what makes Loretta Lynn's motos so much fun....... the guy in front of you isn't giving you the position........ and the guy behind you is taking it away with any bobble or mistake!

Good luck to those travelling to Millville next weekend, hopefully you'll have better weather, but bring the pantyhose just in case, it keeps the sand out of the radiators and keeps them cooling in hot environments........ and old GNCC trick for those in the know!

NQ1965

PR Elite
Wow!
It's something when so many good riders work their butts off training and working toward an event like this and come back beat'n up so badly.

Any video?

922MX29

PR Member
High Point 2.jpgHigh Point 4.jpgHigh Point 5.jpgHigh Point 3.jpgNo video but here are a few pictures of the track Saturday morning after the track was ripped and watered Friday night and all the rain.High Point 1.jpg

hindsy

PR Addict
Looks like High Point turned into a survival race. Never loved riding the mud till I was in my 30's. Never saw HP in the mud luckily and only have ridden a couple times there at the vet race. Now i've put more laps than I can count at Steel City! Love that track!

mxer935

PR Member
I was hoping to do the +30b/c class this year but my schedule just didn't allow it maybe next year....better yet I'm doing it next year