Some neck brace testing, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do what needs to be done georgie. From a fathers point my sons safty is 1st before anything and I went out and bought the brace when they 1st came out hell had to borrow money at that time to even get it but having that on him made me feel better and also made him feel better. Alot of Pro racers has the brace also alot of older riders have the brace ALOT of people have the brace but according to you everyone is wrong and mislead. Where are you getting your info about all this? Youtube? I would like to see your hard core facts why you believe the brace comp is misleading people. There is NOTHING fullproof in this sport just to many ways a person can crash so if the brace saves more than it hurts then it does what it is nade for and thats safty. I feel you post up this kinda stuff to try to feel important and want to change the world just like your C class rant just alot of opinions flying and nothing getting changed in the sport just people being split about an opinion. Show proof hard core proof these braces are bad and do more harm than good and Il be the 1st to toss my sons in the trash but intill I see it myself his brace stays on. As of right now I will put my trust and faith in the makers of the brace and not into a male nurse/anouncer that likes to throw his opinion around on pitracer and exspect others to follow. This is not a slam on you georgie I just like to deal in facts. Also if you look all the way down on this page you will see an add for the brace, why would pit put that on his site if it was a bad product?

You had to borrow money to buy a Leatt, but you blow up a 250F then pick up another one....on a 3.99% yamaha card then? If safety's number one to you, then why doesn't Brandon have one on? Justin Weeks flopped over in a turn not going all that fast and look how he ended up?

Alot of Pro racers do wear the brace...Here is a list of Pro's who have been injured with the brace and their Doctors said the brace was at fault, all T-5 thru T-8 breaks. This is the most common break with the Leatt.

Isidre Esteve
Katherine Prumm
Eric Saunders
Chris Blaise

Neckpic1.jpg

But I guess that slash on his neck would of happened anyway even without the brace on, right Scott? Is that hardcore fact good enough for you? Missed the carotid by 1/4 inch.

There is a possibility that people can be being mislead with this crap. I don't care about changing the world. And quit being pissy about the C class thread beacuse you guys sandbagged and can't come up with any other reason why you did it except: "I wannaaa ga-ga-ga-goo to Woletta Wynns."

Show proof hard core proof these braces are bad and do more harm than good and Il be the 1st to toss my sons in the trash but intill I see it myself his brace stays on. As of right now I will put my trust and faith in the makers of the brace and not into a male nurse/anouncer that likes to throw his opinion around on pitracer and exspect others to follow
Thats what I've been saying the whole thread you idiot. SHOW ME PROOF, SHOW ME PROOF. What else does I want statistics mean to you? ? ?You expect people to follow your opinion on pitracer to keep the brace on. But I've never said to keep it on or throw it away. HOW IS YOUR ARGUMENT DIFFERENT? HERE'S HOW: YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION OF WHY MY SON WEARS A LEATT IN EVERY NECK BRACE THREAD WHEN THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE. REAAAAAAAAAD SCOTT, REEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And go ahead and put your trust in the makers of the brace. I dont want you to trust a "male" nurse, because there are many "female" nurses out in the world...but we don't call them FEMALE nurses do we? Trying to get the last laugh always, Focker--I mean Scott. People put Doctors on a pedastool and think they are god's great gift to the earth. Just because someone is called Doctor doesn't mean they're a good one. Leatt doesn't have a GOOD Doctor track record. You won't find him at the cleveland clinic making commercials about saving lives.

And pit has a program set up that posts ad's similar to discussions on thread. He doesn't even know what Ads get thrown up, don't you remember him asking people what Ad's show up on the site? Or no, because you're too busy only reading **** that pertains to you and your son. C-class and Leatts.

Scott I can set you up with a good weight loss program if you're interested. It might take some of the fat off your brain and then you might see more clearly as to what everyone on pitracer posts. That was a slam, coming from a Male nurse, because Male nurses don't know **** about anything. _ _ _ U _ _ _ _ U _ _ _ _ _.
Play some hangman in your spare time and save me the headache. Once you figure it out be sure to post the answer, I'd be glad to take a 2 week ban.

You had to borrow money to buy a Leatt, but you blow up a 250F then pick up another one....on a 3.99% yamaha card then? If safety's number one to you, then why doesn't Brandon have one on? Justin Weeks flopped over in a turn not going all that fast and look how he ended up?

Alot of Pro racers do wear the brace...Here is a list of Pro's who have been injured with the brace and their Doctors said the brace was at fault, all T-5 thru T-8 breaks. This is the most common break with the Leatt.

Isidre Esteve
Katherine Prumm
Eric Saunders
Chris Blaise

Neckpic1.jpg

But I guess that slash on his neck would of happened anyway even without the brace on, right Scott? Is that hardcore fact good enough for you? Missed the carotid by 1/4 inch.

There is a possibility that people can be being mislead with this crap. I don't care about changing the world. And quit being pissy about the C class thread beacuse you guys sandbagged and can't come up with any other reason why you did it except: "I wannaaa ga-ga-ga-goo to Woletta Wynns."

Thats what I've been saying the whole thread you idiot. SHOW ME PROOF, SHOW ME PROOF. What else does I want statistics mean to you? ? ?You expect people to follow your opinion on pitracer to keep the brace on. But I've never said to keep it on or throw it away. HOW IS YOUR ARGUMENT DIFFERENT? HERE'S HOW: YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION OF WHY MY SON WEARS A LEATT IN EVERY NECK BRACE THREAD WHEN THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE. REAAAAAAAAAD SCOTT, REEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And go ahead and put your trust in the makers of the brace. I dont want you to trust a "male" nurse, because there are many "female" nurses out in the world...but we don't call them FEMALE nurses do we? Trying to get the last laugh always, Focker--I mean Scott. People put Doctors on a pedastool and think they are god's great gift to the earth. Just because someone is called Doctor doesn't mean they're a good one. Leatt doesn't have a GOOD Doctor track record. You won't find him at the cleveland clinic making commercials about saving lives.

And pit has a program set up that posts ad's similar to discussions on thread. He doesn't even know what Ads get thrown up, don't you remember him asking people what Ad's show up on the site? Or no, because you're too busy only reading **** that pertains to you and your son. C-class and Leatts.

Scott I can set you up with a good weight loss program if you're interested. It might take some of the fat off your brain and then you might see more clearly as to what everyone on pitracer posts. That was a slam, coming from a Male nurse, because Male nurses don't know **** about anything. _ _ _ U _ _ _ _ U _ _ _ _ _.
Play some hangman in your spare time and save me the headache. Once you figure it out be sure to post the answer, I'd be glad to take a 2 week ban.

LMMFAO , When you sling **** dont get pissed when some flys back on you. I never said being a male nurse was bad I just stated your job.

Georgie im going to post just 1 more time in this thread just to try to clear a few things up. Because to be honest I post alot just in fun and to ruffle a few feathers from time to time but with you the fun is gone and starting to turn personal. Lets me be the 1st to post what myself and a few other members think about ur posts.

1st the C class deal ya I posted about my son but at a point it wasnt about me or my son anymore it was about you saying if you raced super mini you had to move to B. Now listen close and I will explain. Yes your front runner super mini riders should skip C and go straight to B BUT with all your C bashing I know of 2 parents that have moved their rider from super to B just because thay dont want to be known as sandbaggers and let me tell you this goergie these 2 riders are in no way ready for B class and the chances of them getting hurt or getting someone else hurt is very high all because of your posts.

2nd is this brace deal again its not about me or my sons as I dont listen to anything you say. I talked to a father the otherday at the track he came up to me and since my son has the brace and he has read everything in this thread he is all messes up on weather to have his son wear it or not, He said this is the hardest thing I ever had to think about I bought the brace to keep my son safe and now they are saying its unsafe (they being you) and his son raced without the brace that night but here is where it gets interesting this father also said if his son ever got killed racing /riding he would be dead with in 24hrs. Now george look at it this way, If that father takes the brace off his kid and he gets killed well now you killed the father just by posting all this unproven stuff about the brace. That is something I wouldnt want on my hands. Unlike me there is some people that will listen to your rant just because they dont know any better. Alot of fathers and mothers with kids in this sport has many feelings about safty and what we ask our kids to do or let them do so when a safty brace comes out we put our faith in it and to have a person come on here and tell us our safty gear is junk and will do more harm than good with very little to no info suporting him is just unfare. You listed 4 pro riders that got hurt with the brace but yet how many pro riders are out their that have ben saved by the brace? you dont see that # as there is nothing to report because the rider is alive and safe.

Again im done with this and anything that has to do with you because its just not worth it. If you ever come up to me at the track its your call if you shake my hand then we can lol about all our bickering and Il be ok with that but if you feel the need to bust some ass( as you have stated ) then do it and Il be ok with that aswell.

Im now done with this crap and Im taking my kids to the track to enjoy watching them ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back