Anybody wanna ride a new track?

Looks really good guys. I love the doubles through the turn. Always loved those at Scenic.

Looks great, thanks for the pics.
And again, you just helped COCR get one step closer to being one of the funnest tracks in central Ohio.
Anxious to ride!

We had 52 riders Saturday. The track was primo. We will be practicing again this Saturday, and racing the thrills in the hills Sunday. Come check it out. You'll be trading that utv for a yz before you know it Ron.

We had 52 riders Saturday. The track was primo. We will be practicing again this Saturday, and racing the thrills in the hills Sunday. Come check it out. You'll be trading that utv for a yz before you know it Ron.

What an excellent point. Ron I'll trade ya straight up 08yz250 many extras. Title in hand. ;)

I thought it seemed like alot of people myself but the number I was told was 52. Although I was told Sunday we only had 180 racers but the race order had a total of 198 racers if you added up the class totals. And I even noticed more in a few classes than the race order sheet said. Just giving the numbers I was givin. Thanks for coming everyone.

What an excellent point. Ron I'll trade ya straight up 08yz250 many extras. Title in hand. ;)

HA, I've already given in to my age and weight, and I'm good with the RZR. I'm gonna have to bring it to the track sometime though. I think it would be a blast. Just can't air it out too much with the stock suspension.

So any feeback on the track? **Edit** Never mind, I found the feedback in the Race Updates.

Back