So, come on lets see them!!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
got some more tools from the parents and gf parents.. bought myself another gun and starting to order bike parts to get the bike back in one piece.

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Nothing for me, but Santa brought my 3 1/2 year old an 07 crf50 with training wheels and a brand new helmet. He was pretty excited. But he pointed out that it didn't look like dungey's bike, who is his favorite rider. lol can't have everything I guess.

RT749

PR Member
Picked this 04 KTM 50 Pro Sr. for my son!

IMAG0188.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Why not they're legal?

The ak is a bit too fancy for my tastes but what upper and lower you have on that scoped AR?

cbb brandon

PR Addict
thats a 6,5 grendel sighted at 800 yrds.its a sabre defense upper and a panther arms lower
its for sale,$1600.00, about the sks i can bumpfire a 40 rounder in 2.3 seconds legally, thanks to red jacket internals.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Bump firing is unloading a whole clip in under three seconds. With just a rubber band and a semi automatic rifle.
Sounds full auto. But it's not. YouTube bump firing.

cbb brandon

PR Addict
release

ya when i cant twist the grip off my dirtbikes or i cant ride my stuntbike i need to rip off some rounds for my mental release, the indoor tracks get boring after about a month so i kinda shut down in the winter and resort to slingin brass.staci get ahold of me and we can make some noise at my house by kevin marino's shop.

beenridin

PR Elite
We were out on New years eve day at the outdoor range. Was nice to put a couple hundred rounds into the hill.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
yeah shooting is good for the soul. It's kinda like the feeling of a powerful 450, eh just different. Good for insurance against crayzies as well!

flyin polack

PR Addict
Of all people, my wife keeps bugging me to go shoot! She wants a new shotgun. She loves the sound of chambering a shell...