So, come on lets see them!!

Marc I thought you moved back down to the mini bike class'. leaving that No#2 for the big bikes. haha
Its a 2012, and I just got my first ride on it today out at hillsville. Its real nice! Might try and get back out there this Sunday.

Yeah, you boys get WAY to aggressive on those rip-snorting pigs ……this old man is happy gunning in the mini classes. ….LOL!!
Turn like the 07???

I'm pretty happy with the handling, and the suspension so far. It was going to take alot to get me away from that 07. The 12 is way different from the 09' 10' hondas. Will see I only have one ride on it so far.

Hudak, how is hillsville? I have heard a lot about guys going out there recently. I have never been there but am very interested in making a trip out there. What is the riding like?

Hudak, how is hillsville? I have heard a lot about guys going out there recently. I have never been there but am very interested in making a trip out there. What is the riding like?

Pro Circuit Kawasaki's Darryn Durham has no problems getting around hillsville!
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vcrkctPwOrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I expect that you would look like whats going at the 2:39 mark to the end of the video when you head out there Schlaugh! haha. So would I, so let's go!

Ya thats about what it looked like tues, with alot more goon riding and alot less green scenery! You basically go out and lay down a track in the sand any were you want. Usually someone is allready out there with a loop and you just follow in. Greg 508 Hudak is pretty good at laying out a loop that won't dissapoint you. There will probably be a bunch of guys out there this weekend. I'm going to try and get out there Sun. around 12 or 1:00.

'

i got some friends that went on pit bikes recently. I want to get out there, looks fun. i miss the old gravel pits and stuff. not many places like that left to go.

anyways, finally pulled the trigger on some wheels

428063_10150534022886896_613141895_8973671_207047464_n.jpg

Every time I think that place ( hillsville) is closed I hear someone is riding there again, I need to head on up !

Love the wheels Crute !!!

powder coating 003.jpgIMG00542-20120203-0743.jpg
Not sure how long the powdercoat will last on the sprockets but will look good for a minute! My latest work from my buddy's KTM

Hillsville isn't really open again. There are still a few locals that ride out there, but not like it use to be. If you try and park by the riding area, you are taking a chance. The cops will occassionally ticket people who try and park back in there.

Back