So, come on lets see them!!

ive broke my left collarbone 4 times and never had the money 2 get it fixed it just heals one on top of the other, guess who i was riding with two of the four times, mr steve pfaff lol, good ole buddy mr jinx.i re crack the callus of bone that grows it together when i take a good header on that side, 4 times since the original break.sounds awesome dont it

broken collarbones

FYI. Careful with those broken collarbones. Broke my right 5 times, never had it plated. Recently it caused a major blood clot in my right arm, swelled up twice the size as the other. Doctors went in and removed my collarbone to fix the clotted vein. Kinda scary and very painful!

removed your collarbone??? what?!?!? Never heard of that before. Details!!! Hope you're doing better now.

There are babies born without collarbones. You don't need them believe it or not. Anyway...are you sure it wasn't a Fat emboli, rather than a blood clot? Still could of been a blood clot for sure. But more commonly, a Fat emboli occurs when you compound break a large bone like the femur but can happen when you break smaller bones as well. Not as common with fractures. But your arm swelling up sounds to me like a fat emoli broke loose and got caught up in your axillary artery, then your veins continue to do their job but the artery can't take the flow back thus swelling your arm.

*Pretty sure this thread has been hijacked 4 times.

powder coated parts for my 125 build, frame and linkage in candy blue, hubs and brake pedal in a chrome
IMG00522-20120123-1858.jpgIMG00511-20120120-1436.jpg

How well will that powder coat hold up on the linkage and such with it hitt the ground and all?

How well will that powder coat hold up on the linkage and such with it hitt the ground and all?

i had everything i could remove from my 250F powdercoated (stator cover, clutch cover, foot pegs, shifter, brake lever, etc) and it all held up surprisingly well. even the clutch & stator cover didn't look like they had much wear on them after a season

Are you building to ride again? or building for something to do?
For something to do as of now, my second surgery is in a couple weeks which was unexpected but just in case i may be able to swing a leg over a bike again it'll be here waiting!

Fractured C6,C7 in neck, scapula, and 2 ribs @ COCR. Now back to somewhat on topic i started powdercaoting as a hobby and now since i've been laid up for awhile i decided to kick it up a notch or two. I will post pics as i get more completed

That sucks. Sorry to hear about those injuries.....must have been one heck of a get off. Hope you heal up well.

Marc I thought you moved back down to the mini bike class'. leaving that No#2 for the big bikes. haha
Its a 2012, and I just got my first ride on it today out at hillsville. Its real nice! Might try and get back out there this Sunday.

Back