So, come on lets see them!!

Of all people, my wife keeps bugging me to go shoot! She wants a new shotgun. She loves the sound of chambering a shell...

Mine too. So I bought a Remington 870 express today. Box of defense 12 gauge 2 3/4 slug buck shot combo and 2 boxes of bird shot. Probably gonna skeet shoot tomorrow.

Not to mention some jack hole turfed my yard last week and walked up to my door and checked if it was locked. So next time he might meet me with the 870. And the sig to the side. (by side i mean my belt of course, and not the gangsta grip.)

Where you going skeet shooting around here? I need to shoot through some of the 1000s of shells I have here :X

I finally got it finished for the most part.

DSC00374.jpg

We skeet shoot in Jefferson/Dorset. Nothin out there but trees. It's nice not to have to go to a range.

Just shot 200 shells and 180 trap tonight. Working on my reaction time for mx season. ;)

Who did the seat cover? Can they do other riders too? Bike looks good!

Throttle Jockey did my seat cover, They can do just about any bike in many different colors. They also can print anything you want on the side of the seat. I chose to put World of Wheels on my seat and graphics because I just can't say enough about Bob and all the guys at the shop. I drive an hour and a half to his shop because they know how to treat customers.

""LOL! OMG I wish, I am a slow Vet rider.""

Got to be one of the finest slow Vet rider bikes I've ever seen...great job! You might not finish first in the race but your bike will get you a trophy for sure. lol

Got my helmet back recently and Bike was just finished (plastic,graphics,sprocket and chain, suspension redone, xtrig shock adjuster, new skidplate, and a seat from an ex factory ktm pro....yes its a real selle della valle seat) Also I got a 2011 350 over the winter break its off getting the same treatment and I am really excited for that

Attachments

• new bike.jpg
    new bike.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 186
  • helmet2.jpg
    helmet2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 167
  • helmet6.jpg
    helmet6.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 145
  • helmet3.jpg
    helmet3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 128
We skeet shoot in Jefferson/Dorset. Nothin out there but trees. It's nice not to have to go to a range.

Just shot 200 shells and 180 trap tonight. Working on my reaction time for mx season. ;)

I'll bring enough bird shot for everyone if you take me out there :D Also have a pretty fresh box of clays just waiting to be shot at as well.

As for what I've been working on all winter.. I dont even know if my 450 runs anymore :D Have to figure out if I'm going to be riding next year :/ Just had the plate taken off my collar bone too.

Been wrenching on this POS

IMG_20111028_230822.jpg

IMG_20120107_220041.jpg

sweeet ass honda man i will trade you a snappin turtle and a bb gun for it haha.to bad we ride in dirt which makes em dirty,that things pimp.

what made you take your plate out of your collarbone??

I wrecked at cabin this summer.. 2 broken ribs, torn long thoracic, and popped one of the screws loose on my plate which caused the end of it to push against my skin. Looked gross and was painful when I moved my arm around.

guess thats good justification lol. ive been "fortunate" enough to break my right side 3 times, and only have broken the left side once (and it got plated)

i dread the day that i slam the left one real good.

Back