Time for Supercross!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Anaheim 1 - LIVE on Speed Saturday at 10pm.

Who's your pick?

A1(1).jpg

I'm gonna go with Stewart at Round 1 as he'll be on fire right off the bat! My A1 podium guess looks like this:

1. Stewart
2. Villopoto
3. Reed

For the Lites (and I'm guessing since I don't know who is riding what coast for sure)

1. Tomac
2. Baggett
3. Boegle

Of course I'd like to see Dungey and Musquin do well on their KTM's but I don't think either one of them will podium the first race realistically.

With the talent pool so deep in the SX class this year, I'm anxious to see the LCQ battle for the last spot in the main event, get ready for some aggressive block passes on that last lap.

I would like bubba to destroy everyone but if I had to pick I would say poto for the win then god only knows who will fall behind that. It's so hard to pick with Reed kinda losing his mojo some, but still was racing sx in Europe. Bubba on new team. Dungey on new bike. Who knows.

Interesting. I think Stewart is going to give some speech along the lines of
"I need to train harder because I didn't know RV has gotten so fast since I've seen him last."

i just think RV's confidence from the monster cup is going to give him an advantage. I'd love to see Reedy just come out and amaze everyone.

Interesting. I think Stewart is going to give some speech along the lines of
"I need to train harder because I didn't know RV has gotten so fast since I've seen him last."

JS7.......king of why I did not win tonight!

RV
Reed
Dungey
KW
BM

well i was going to start an A1 thread like i did last year with track pics, team pics, press pics and vids... but pit started it, so ill just post them here. not much going on yet, but i imagine tomorrow and thursday for sure things will really start popping up. ill post what i find.

James off to CA. must be nice.
AiRa5mgCMAAcvi2.jpg:large

1st pic of the track prep of 2012 supercross
AiQNTD8CIAASxBS.jpg:large

A1 pre entry list. (keep in mind, teams like pro circuit and FC honda list all their riders incase one gets hurt) (it has been said that rattray and wilson will ride west)
http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/01/03/a1-pre-entry-list

Can't wait. I ordered cable today just to have Speed for SX season. I think I saw that 11 races are live this year!

Im predicting RV takes A1. He was hauling last year.

I cannot help but think how nice Short's #29 would look with my CR500 motor inside those frame cradles. A man can dream, right?

A1: JS, Reed, Villopoto, Dungey in that order. Red hair and championships aside, RV has always reminded me of Carmichael in that he "doesn't feel the points lead matters until Daytona". Just hope he makes the main every time out.

Series: Villopoto, Reed, Dungey.

Back