Time for Supercross!

I doubt Stewart got arm pump. He's in shape. He's got the best trainers. No doubt he trains hard. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE SPEED. lap times showed that. RV 2 seconds a lap faster. James won't beat RV even if js7 has 38 second lead on RV after lap 1 trailing lap times like he is.

I think it was an exciting race from beginning to the end. I think RV was flying and the track seemed to be his type. I think James will have his day though too. It was the first race for a new team, he'll settle down. I picked top three, RV, RD, JS. I said at one point in the race, "if Reed goes down I'll have top three locked. And Bam, Reed is down. We were going crazy. Hat's off to RV, my pick to win the championship. I hope Josh Hill will be OK.

ahhh 16 more weeks to watch the 7 crash , got to love it.

He is not mentally tough or as disiplined as the others.

these guys know if they show him a wheel for a lap or two he will go down.

I hate him because he could have easily taken out one of the title contenders.
Why do you think Dungy gave him a ton of room in the heat race?
He did'nt want to get taken out by JS7.

I bet that JS7 will be the reason that one of the top 5 championship contenders are taken out of the hunt.

BUT... you wait until there is a technical track and JS7 gets a good start....he will check out. he will win mains.

and the number one reason JS7 will lose the championship...(drum roll) That new Yamaha still sucks.

Double D said:
and the number one reason JS7 will lose the championship...(drum roll) That new Yamaha still sucks.

The only thing Yamaha on Joe Gibbs bikes are the Yamaha stickers. The rest is all cut chopped and fabricated to the rider. JS has no excuses he's got the best equipment and a sponsor that has more money than Oprah.

Yes I read that James didn't like the "bulbous" feeling in the middle of the Yamaha. So JG made a new tank and shrouds. But did you see what happend to the shrouds, just about castrated the poor boy after he crashed and got going again. Man none of the bikes seem to stall after a fall. I see many instantly grab the clutch but seldom have to restart. Are they using Recluse clutches? Also I really Like RC in the booth. Anybody notice how thick he is getting. I think he is in the weight room building his upper body. He even had zippers on his cuffs of his jacket. I think Emig gets frustrated with Ricky in the booth. Very excited about next weeks race. May have to go see one of these, it's been a while for me.

RC is a good addition to the SX coverage.
I think Ricky may be back on the cheese burger diet again.
You do not need to be in top shape for NASCAR.
cruze....left..cruze....left.

Back