Time for Supercross!

Stewie-2.jpg

check out the gallery here. and read the subtitles about stewarts bike. thing is trick for sure.
http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Anaheim-1-Press-Day,36633/Pirelli,54920/GuyB,64

Hoping Andrew Short will be fast again now that he's back on a Honda. Pumped for A1, Stewarts looking good, its his race to lose!

these videos show a little bit of riding from press day. not much tho.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qF8mVrhQSkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Xi_hOddEtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All the bikes look so sweet! A few years back some of the factory bikes were sort of boring looking.....now with all the different teams (JGR, Reeds, etc) they have really put some style back into the look of the bikes.

Windham pretty much summed up what JS7 has not been able to do...........he said it all.

Speed is showing Jacksonville, Toronto, Arlington St Louis and Vegas from midnight tonight to 5am for those who cant sleep tonight. Then Speed's coverage is 9-10 then racing is 10-1:30am.

JS7 with a GoPro......we get a front row seat for the first time he ends up on his head.

Ha John I think you're the biggest js7 hater on the planet !!

It used to be me... lol actually seeing his stupid tv show made me like him a little. A little! Lol
I am picking RV JS (if he doesn't get caught up in a mixer with Chad) then the normal battle of Reed and Dungey for 3rd. Not picking the lites since I've been lost, but I would love to see someone relatively unknown break out and surprise us! I'm getting so excited for tonight!

I think stewie, reed, and poto all caught up in bad starts or "accidents"

Dungey takes a win for the pumkins.

Man I can't wait for tonight. If anyone outside the top five guys wins I hope it's metcalf. I just hope Stewart backs up all his pre season smack talk and kills it

Man I can't wait for tonight. If anyone outside the top five guys wins I hope it's metcalf. I just hope Stewart backs up all his pre season smack talk and kills it

I just realized today is Stewarts day, JS7 = January, Saturday the 7th. Ruh roh, that could either be real good or real bad.

Just watched the GoPro video...what's everyones thoughts on the track ? I'm not overly impressed..looks kinda tight and not too technical from what I saw ? Granted it wasn't the whole track but still...gonna be some great racing with some bar banging potential for sure though...hope the top guys make it thru in one piece...looking forward to an awesome year

I just realized today is Stewarts day, JS7 = January, Saturday the 7th. Ruh roh, that could either be real good or real bad.

Good call! I think it will be good with a dash of bad, but still end up JS, RV, CR on the box. Where is everyone watching it near Nerk? The wifey and I will more than likely just watch it at the homestead, but thinking about heading out to watch it on a huge big HD somewhere....., but where??? Gonna take a power nap and see where we stand.... ;)

Back