Scenic Post 2

I will stir up the pot and see if i can get him interested. Not sure that just ripping the track could get it ready for a practice, the rain ruts there could be quite deep to say the least.

I wasn't very close to the track and I could see the ruts. I bet a few times over with the disk would be good enough. I don't think any of us are asking for perfection there. We just want to ride it again. I miss that place more than any other track. It's my candyland.

Was tim renting or did he own the land??? sure would be nice to ride there one more time.

And how many more rocks!!!!

If it were next to creek or river, you'd have one hell of nice quarry. Wasn't it reclaimed mine land anyway to start? Which means you had 12" of topsoil or less when it was new (new to Tim). I guess correct me if I'm wrong here, but a couple 977's, a screen machine, and a 800 series hoe and you be in business.

If it were next to creek or river, you'd have one hell of nice quarry. Wasn't it reclaimed mine land anyway to start? Which means you had 12" of topsoil or less when it was new (new to Tim). I guess correct me if I'm wrong here, but a couple 977's, a screen machine, and a 800 series hoe and you be in business.

would probably make more money doing that than running an mx track.

Tim told me once, 200k and it is yours. I believe there are gas royalties on the property too. If I find a bag of money anytime soon I would buy it. Would need topsoil, wood chips, etc. But it would be well worth the time.

I would love to see Spring Valley back in business too. I miss that track sooo much.

i took the OP as interested in purchasing, not interested in riding there again, I think we all want that!!

200k.. hell. theres enough room someone could buy that and put up a house and just live there. if you build a smaller house and look at the total, its not that bad!!! look at it as a 300k house, not a 200k motocross track. someone do it. make sure theres a spare bedroom for me.

and damn yes i miss spring valley too. why are all the best places gone?! :(

Tim told me once, 200k and it is yours. I believe there are gas royalties on the property too. If I find a bag of money anytime soon I would buy it. Would need topsoil, wood chips, etc. But it would be well worth the time.

I would love to see Spring Valley back in business too. I miss that track sooo much.

200k, Is that land and equipment? You'd probably have 10-20k in lining the track with a sand or sawdust. And you would probably have to redo it every 5 years if not sooner pending rain intensities. Sounds cool till your the one footing the bill.

Back