Loretta Lynn Qualifiers

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
It's hard to believe it's that time of year already, but the first Area Qualifiers are coming up soon.

Which ones are you racing? What classes?

April 14 & 15

Thunder Valley

Livingston, TN

423-323-5497 This track here is 30 minits from my house. In Dale Hollow. I might go to this one for the hell of it.

I am forced into the month of may before I will try. Damn 4 strokes ... LOL !

Count me in for anything in may !

Im out for Crow. So looking like Daniel boon march 10-11 and then Redbud.
not sure what to do about nick/50cc shaft

MID-EAST AREA QUALIFIER

DATE TRACK / WEBSITE LOCATION PHONE
March 10 & 11 Daniel Boone London, KY 423-323-5497
March 24 & 25 Wild Cat Creek MX Rossville, IN 765-379-2482
March 31 & April 1 Crow Canyon Uhrichsville, OH 740-594-6686
April 14 & 15 Thunder Valley Livingston, TN 423-323-5497
April 21 & 22 CLCR Underwood, IN 612-599-6777
April 28 & 29 Baja Acres Millington, MI 989-871-3356
May 5 & 6 Dutch Sports Park Bloomingdale, MI 269-521-7800
May 19 & 20 Fast Traxx Motoplex Nelsonville, OH 740-767-3740
MID-EAST REGIONAL

June 2 & 3 Red Bud Amateur Buchanan, MI 269-695-6405
June 9 & 10 Ballance MX Youth Bowling Green, KY 423-323-5497

It's hard to believe it's that time of year already, but the first Area Qualifiers are coming up soon.

Which ones are you racing? What classes?

I think I've decided against it. I really don't feel like spending $10,000 total expenses to go on a chase to ride in 110 degree heat. I'll wait a few more years. Practicing local is cheaper and maybe i'll hit up Vet fest. But for right now, I'll just take that 10,000 and keep pecking away at student loans and focusing on my job, and of course ride to decompress, and run the water truck at dirtworld whenever the weather is nice and I'm off.

I want to do Daniel Boone, Wildcat Creek and Crow... 250C Stock...Id just be thrilled to make it to the regionals! But well see. Is there anyone willing let me come with to Daniel Boone or Wildcat and ill split gas and lodging etc or how ever you want to work it. Im not good at driving long distances alone as driving makes me so tired and splitting gas and lodging would definately be a lot more cost effective for me too. Please let me know! you can PM me or text/call me 614-403-3539 Sam

Baaahhhh..........maybe i'll hit tomahawk in 2 weeks.......trying to be responsible here and all these dag-gum videos just make me want to turn myself upside down and shake until there's no more pennies and take a crack at qualifying.

The neck brace debate, to wear or not to wear.......I just noticed that almost every single amatuer rider in that video was wearing a brace.

I will be at Wild cat Creek sunday following the Indy sx helpin a buddy out, gimme a shout if any of you will be attending

Hitting Tomahawk Sat for Mitchy Sunday for me.

Wildcat creek same plan

Crow same plan

Think one qualifier in Danville VA 5-20/5-21. Same plan Mitchy Sat and me Sun.

That gives us regional options in ME, NE and the SE. Hopefully we will get one dry regional.

That gives us regional options in ME, NE and the SE. Hopefully we will get one dry regional.

The only time I like racing in the mud is at the regionals. Slows the super fast guys down back to a manageable level I think lol. Otherwise I don't like riding in the mud.

Back