Where Did Common Sense Go?

Whats the matter Scott? Not that happy anymore ?Lol....

the-pillsbury-doughboy-pillsbury-doughboy-demotivational-posters-1309513206.jpg

Again click on image to enlarge .....

Ok they are starting to roll now , Rocket check, Hershy check, Georgie check now there are a few missing but Im sure thay wont miss the chance to join the party.

Whats the matter Scott? Not that happy anymore ?Lol....

View attachment 5000

Again click on image to enlarge .....

Yet another fat joke from hershey, at what point did you think I wasnt happy? I think this kinda stuff is funny as hell and so do others, its funny how some of you dont like to hear opinions from others that dont agree with yours.

Add me to the party 23, I think your opinions are in the minority and often lack common sense.

Add me to the party 23, I think your opinions are in the minority and often lack common sense.

Why because I do not agree to have a rolling 1st lap for every practice class at a LLQ? It will never happen at all the tracks but yet my opinion lacks common sense??? These races are strapped for time already. I kinda have an easy day today at work so this is very entertaining day.

Why because I do not agree to have a rolling 1st lap for every practice class at a LLQ? It will never happen at all the tracks but yet my opinion lacks common sense??? These races are strapped for time already. I kinda have an easy day today at work so this is very entertaining day.

So getting through the race program quickly is more important than safety on the track?

On this topic , yes ! You are basically agreeing there is no problem with a track that is crowded on the first lap having people double through and land on another rider. What if that was your kid that got landed on ? You'd be the first one on here complaining about how poorly the track was run.

Its called being a hypocrite Scott. Your views arent about who you are as a person they are about how you feel at that moment.

And for the record, I figured out you werent that happy when you sent me all those nasty PM's on here last time you didnt agree with MY opinions. From that day forward it became fair game to flame you on here for me. You sir are a jack a$$ !

1993986-Jackass_Ireland.jpg

So getting through the race program quickly is more important than safety on the track?

In no way is it safe but it it how it is and will allways be that way. The best way to handle this problem is sit back and let the faster guys go and then so on. Starting a thread saying that they should change all 1st lap practices to rolling is just kinda alittle far fetched.

On this topic , yes ! You are basically agreeing there is no problem with a track that is crowded on the first lap having people double through and land on another rider. What if that was your kid that got landed on ? You'd be the first one on here complaining about how poorly the track was run.

Its called being a hypocrite Scott. Your views arent about who you are as a person they are about how you feel at that moment.

And for the record, I figured out you werent that happy when you sent me all those nasty PM's on here last time you didnt agree with MY opinions. From that day forward it became fair game to flame you on here for me. You sir are a jack a$$ !

View attachment 5001

Ya you want me dont you hershey? Please go back and read what all I posted and you will see I never agreeded there is no problem. As a father of a rider safty means more to me than anything in the world. My sons life means more than anything even this sport if it was up to me he would be doing something else and I would have a ton more money but alls he wants to do is race so thats what we do. Playing with guys like you on internet forums are just a little extra thing I like to do to pass time.

My turn:

Nag! My dads stronger and safer than Hershey's. Nag. Where's my horse, that thing is fixin to get a 7 page beating!!!

Scott nice signature.

Back