Where Did Common Sense Go?

Epik graphics could probably make you a professional looking mechanic shirt with that on the sleeves. Then you'd be legit.

Maybe it should be a rule in the vet classes but in your A, B them guys come to race and most of them practice how they race. At a LLQ practice is everything even more so if you didnt make it fri. so now you only have 2 -3 laps to diel it in.

I'm in a grochy mood and need to vent. So just stop the BS and making excuses why "my son" got beat.

Stop the lame excuses. If you are an A, B, C or Vet rider, it should not take that long to figure the track out. The only riders that has an advantage are the ones that call it their home track. You'll always be a disadvantage to them. But what good does it do to have a major accident during practice and then you have to roll through that section till the end of the practice session due to the down rider or riders.

Dane L. gave my son the best advise when we was young and racing. Ride as many different tracks as you can. Learn how to properly hit the jumps and rythm sections during practice. Once you know how to hit them, it doesn't matter where you ride or if it's your first time at a track. You will get the timing down quickly.

There is no excuse for making the sport safer. One lap under caution and no jumping will not hurt anyone, if everyone is doing it. You all get the same amount of time on the track at full speed.

I'm in a grochy mood and need to vent. So just stop the BS and making excuses why "my son" got beat.

Stop the lame excuses. If you are an A, B, C or Vet rider, it should not take that long to figure the track out. The only riders that has an advantage are the ones that call it their home track. You'll always be a disadvantage to them. But what good does it do to have a major accident during practice and then you have to roll through that section till the end of the practice session due to the down rider or riders.

Dane L. gave my son the best advise when we was young and racing. Ride as many different tracks as you can. Learn how to properly hit the jumps and rythm sections during practice. Once you know how to hit them, it doesn't matter where you ride or if it's your first time at a track. You will get the timing down quickly.

There is no excuse for making the sport safer. One lap under caution and no jumping will not hurt anyone, if everyone is doing it. You all get the same amount of time on the track at full speed.

Who is doing that in this thread? I have never seen anyone get beat in practice lmmfao

StupidIsAsStupidDoes1.jpg
Stupid%u00252BPeople.jpg
redundancy-stupid-is-as-stupid-does-demotivational-poster-1263500511.jpg
out-out-you-stupid-demons.jpg
stupidity-12935.jpg
stupid_idiots_big.jpg
darwin-awards.jpg

Back