PR: 2012 VMD Online Entry Open

I'm done with the trash talk Dave (too old and just not that fast anymore), truth be known I'm just be happy being out there racing with everybody on here (including you).

Just trying to spice it up a little, I am really looking forward to racing with you guys! We need to get together
soon at BC or Beans.

Ready to Rip!

Attachments

• 100_1340.jpg
    100_1340.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_1339.jpg
    100_1339.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 205
They all look better in pictures. We tried to ride this thing at Dirt (Dust) Country. It pretty much sucks as is. Very soft motor, hopefully just worn, or due to flat head pipe. It has a steam roller rear tire, 130/90-18. Someone jacked the shock pre-load to the max which drove the "Bic pen" fork springs further down in the travel. The steering bearings have a detent so you can’t turn. But ironically, at about 12mph, I got the worst headshake ever. After that, I was white knuckled just idling thru the pits. Not to fear Mr 361, the big brown truck has been stopping at my house everyday for the last 2 weeks. Just to highlight a few of the deliveries: cylinder, pipe, silencer, fork springs, head bearing, gold valves, tires etc. so it should be all fixed up for the next owner, you.

Excellent! I like the CR high bend Renthal bars, Smith grips and Bridgestone tires .....as a suggestion....

I'm done with the trash talk Dave (too old and just not that fast anymore), truth be known I'm just be happy being out there racing with everybody on here (including you).

The trash talk was good reading and incentive to get to work on this never started project.
95280-0040oops.jpg
'96 360, when it's whole, a holeshot machine. No jumps at Mid-O, right? And this is one smooth corner carving ride. If it gets done, look out! lol!

I've seen this pic before.....several years ago I think. Hopefully the next pic I see of her she won't be a
low rider anymore. Take off the nine and put a five between the one and three and I'll like her even more.

I'm sort of digg'n wthe chopper look!

That sudden chopper look got my attention when it happened. Posted that pic enough that it finally came out of the old barn today. Presoaked and powerwashed years of barn crud off it. Kicked it a few times and it started. It wants to live!

I've collected a couple of linkage sets via Ebay Motors. One of these days my all time most favorite/frustrating bike will be back...

Nothing like ordering parts, and having box's sitting on the bench, on the shelves, on the floor, and have no time to work on anything. I do it all the time.

The funny part is when I finally have to go out and clean the garage (leaves and such) and I find parts. Some new, some used, and I wonder where they came from? Or worse.........."Which bike does this go to"? DOH!

Talked to the craiglist guy in Indy with the 96 RM250, looks and sounds like the bike's in decent shape...one downside is that it's had a cylinder liner put in it and that liner bore is already maxed out.

The biggest downside is that I was originally thinking AHRMA had a non-current bike class, but apparently they don't. With the only place to race this bike being Vintage Days, I don't think I'm gonna be motivated to drive to Indy for a bike on it's last bore.

Actually your good thru Thursday the 31st.
They realized that the deadline date was a holiday when nobody was going to be in their offices. So they extended.

(found out last week when I ordered ours, and asked when was the latest Anthony could get his). Limit is two weekend pass's per AMA member.

Back