Beans update 2012 (photo's)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Unofficial count of 13 +25 guys that want to come. (That's 325 more bones for BJ at the end of day at $25/rider.)

hershey

PR Elite
A few things us old guys have you dont

AARP
Senior discounts at bob evans
A ride day at beans all to ourselves !

Stop your whining and wait a week!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
im with this guy ^^ ive put in more laps at beans than probably anywhere else added together!!!

and AARP.. i get letters in the mail like once a week from them. Im not so sure why, but ill bring that if i have to haha.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Stop your whining and wait a week!

pretty sure its a vet day fella's neither broc or BJ have said otherwise. And with all the hardwork they have been putting in the past couple weeks if they need a Vet only ride day to recoup and enjoy, fine by me. I got all summer!!!!

MX315

PR Addict
If all you+25 guys were smart...I mean u can get music movies Anything on the Internet.......I mean print up a couple ID,s....on your desk top print them up....lol I mean if BJ is checking ID,s and see,s a line of TRUCKs and money down the road I am sure he will not really even care? Anyone! OCCUPY BEANS!!!!!!

1foxracing

PR Addict
3-May update

DSC00296.JPG

DSC00298.JPG

DSC00299.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00318.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

Grass/Turn track below.
DSC00309.JPG

DSC00311.JPG

DSC00313.JPG

DSC00314.JPG

DSC00316.JPG

Sunday I will be doing images like this, bring your "A" game!
action_sequence_photography_00.jpg

Elliott4179

PR Addict
nice pics! Can u do one of those frame by frames of me starting my bike, that's about the coolest thing I can do. lol

MX315

PR Addict
I was going to say the same thing....maybe frame by frame of me throwing my helmet down because I Suck now!!

1foxracing

PR Addict
Sure, I take request! I have some really nice action sequence shots of a parachute opening but they are work related so I can't show them to anybody. My newest camera body does 10 frames per second @ 24.6MP so they do look pretty nice. I can also do 1080P HD video @ 60 frames per second so if you want some video of yourselves just ask.

hershey

PR Elite
If all you+25 guys were smart...I mean u can get music movies Anything on the Internet.......I mean print up a couple ID,s....on your desk top print them up....lol I mean if BJ is checking ID,s and see,s a line of TRUCKs and money down the road I am sure he will not really even care? Anyone! OCCUPY BEANS!!!!!!

Im going to laugh at all you guys that arent 30 who show up and get DENIED !!! LMAO !

I dont get how people dont understand, +30 only. Pretty simple, it isnt about the money......

sellards18

PR Addict
The tunnel jump is not finished! We will be hauling tons of loads today to fill it in more. The takeoff will be lowered and the landing will be way rounded. That was built while I was at work just to fill it in with the dirt we already moved.