Beans update 2012 (photo's)

Crute come by my house we can roll and pick up Meister on the way in...BEANERS here we come...braaaap braaaap!

Final photo update

The big track is really shaping up nice now and I think everyone will be pleased. BJ did tell me the concession stand will be open this Sunday too. I won't be there Sat, I already committed to shooting prom photo's a couple months ago. I'll see you all on Sunday for sure.
DSC00324.JPG

DSC00326.JPG

DSC00328.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00332.JPG

DSC00334.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00343.JPG

DSC00345.JPG

DSC00350.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

DSC00353.JPG

DSC00357.JPG

DSC00359.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00363.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00372.JPG

DSC00374.JPG

DSC00376.JPG

DSC00381.JPG

We got super lucky last night with a perfect rain!!! I gave up going to Vegas SX to ride this weekend and I'm pumped I did! We could not water it this perfect if we had 20 water trucks. The grass track will be off the hook tonight starting around 3:00 cause we don't have to water. Again it's free to everyone tonight so let it rip.

The big track will be primo like a national tomorrow? We got so much good dirt put back on the track so it will be loam central. Four ruts per turn and all perfect take offs and landings. Guaranteed its the best weekend off the year track condition wise. Better put on a new tire and bring tear offs cause we be roosting! Haha

Im going to laugh at all you guys that arent 30 who show up and get DENIED !!! LMAO !

I dont get how people dont understand, +30 only. Pretty simple, it isnt about the money......
<<<<<<<

I hear ya pretty simple to understand.
sounds cool wish i could be there, I'm injured, i raced Honda Hills alot in the 70's and 80's, then the big berms came in.
Riding with Broc would be fun, 30 and "older" is a good line to draw from.
Have fun all.

Nice turn out today. It will take me a few days to go through all the photo's & video and I will start a new thread then.
Thanks to all the riders, BJ, & Brock for a great event!

*** Forgot Kames Sports, Thanks for the free lunch!***

Great day at Beans. Track is fun. some smaller, and bigger jumps...

thanks to Brock, BJ, Kames, etc. Fun day had by all...

Thanks to all that showed up today! That was the gnarliest rough rutty track I have ridden since I raced nationals! Some sections was ridden 30 foot wide. All in all great turnout and a fun day for all us old farts. Thanks for the rider meeting inputs as we will make it even better for next week! Thanks, BJ & Brock

Great groop of guys to ride with!

I must say that I enjoyed the ruts more after it was disced again. That was by far the most fun I have had riding since returning to riding 3 years ago! Thanks to Brock and B.J. for an awesome day.

Great time! Thanks to all involved to make this happen!

I agree, the track at first was too much for me. Trying to learn the new layout and get used to going backwards, coupled with gnarly deep ruts was really tough. I felt like a mega-spode. After the lunch-time re-discing the track was really nice and worked in some good lines.

The back downhill is gnarly! We get so used to tracks around here either not having much elevation change, or jumping up or down the hills that are there. That back downhill at Beans is just a plain old-school gnarly rough downhill.

Some of the jumps.....I think would be a little better after some tweaking. But as Brock said several times we were the first ones to ride the track so even they weren't sure how it would work out. A lot of the jumps are really fun right now. That little table around the turn is a blast, and the downhill next to the start is super fun.

Can't wait to go back! Thanks again guys for all the hard work.

sweet day at beans i had a blast. got see alot of people i have not seen in a long time. thanks for a great track and free lunch.

had an awesome day, track was real fun. caught up with many friends I haven't seen yet this year. And was able to convince a couple to finally drag their wheels out of the garage.

Epic day of riding, Loved it! Fill in the table to table sections for old slow guys like me who have lost their nads...LOL, Other than that PREMIUM track !!!

Back