Stewart to Suzuki! It's official.....

28790_20asdf12_stewart_05_600.jpg

Thats a scrub !

Hopefully all the drama is behind him and he can get back to where he came from.

I will be pulling for him. Glad he is finally on the best bike out there.

Um...OK. I always thought it was green, but I as well hope he does well. At least compete. Not sure he will ever dominate as it once did, but with the field that is left, this is his best chance current day. Weird seeing him on yellow.....

Is it me or does he seem way more excited about this then when he signed on jgr. I never heard him say he loves the jgr bike.

<div style="display:none"></div><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://admin.brightcove.com/js/BrightcoveExperiences.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://admin.brightcove.com/js/APIModules_all.js"></script><object id="myExperience1154759062001" class="BrightcoveExperience"><param name="isVid" value="1" /><param name="labels" value="http://www.redbull.com/cs/RedBull/brightcove/labels/en_US_labels.xml" /><param name="isUI" value="1" /><param name="isRTL" value="false" /><param name="playerID" value="1154759062001" /><param name="height" value="223" /><param name="videoID" value="ref:1243204950407" /><param name="domain" value="embed" /><param name="publisherID" value="923162647001" /><param name="width" value="398" /></object><script type="text/javascript">brightcove.createExperiences();</script>

I don't know whether it's because he's on his home track or he just really likes that bike,
he looks extremely comfortable.

I don't know whether it's because he's on his home track or he just really likes that bike,
he looks extremely comfortable.

I am thinking the same thing, he looks relaxed the bike looks like it is set up right.
Looks good. If he can keep his head in check, he will do well outdoors.
That Yamaha never looked like it handled right or was suspended correctly.

He looks buttery smooth cause his "test track" is like glass......us old guys rode way more of a "motocross" track yesterday @ beans....

Maybe try a real track for outdoor MOTOCROSS testing. Not a single rut or even a bump on that track. He'd be better prepared if he spent a weekend or two @ the cliff.

hmmm, black frame, black wheels, and definitely not a yoshi pipe on the bike he was riding. kind of strange.
and if i was mike webb, or ricky carmichael, or who ever is his manager these days, i would have him out in cali riding glen helen. but i do understand getting use to the bike first.

and this move was sick!
Screen_Shot_2012_05_07_at_3.01.36_PM_534503.png

Eagle-eyed viewers may have noticed that the bike James Stewart rode in the photos and video released on JS7.com earlier today boasted a black frame and a Pro Circuit pipe. Last winter, when James was a free agent, he bought several bikes (including that RM-Z), and tested them all. The bike with the black frame was actually built by James' old race team and shipped to Florida. It was bone stock, save for the black powdercoated frame, PC pipe and a stiffer shock. Later on, James actually had a factory RM-Z450 race bike to test on, complete with a Yoshimura exhaust and all the works goodies. This photo was snapped in October, before any contracts were signed.

StewartSuzuki_498350.jpg

Well time will tell if he is ready to battle outdoors. He is getting a gift though with RV, CR and TC not racing outdoors.

I am thinking the same thing, he looks relaxed the bike looks like it is set up right.
Looks good. If he can keep his head in check, he will do well outdoors.
That Yamaha never looked like it handled right or was suspended correctly.

Man, all are setting him up. If he does not smoke everyone on the Suzuki, I'm gonna point out just how confortable he looks on them, like you say, compared to the Yamaha.

Back