Stewart to Suzuki! It's official.....

mooch

PR Elite
Guess that means that the broken hand that was keeping him away from racing the JGR bike is all healed up (wink, wink, nudge-nudge).

barrington314

PR Elite
Man, all are setting him up. If he does not smoke everyone on the Suzuki, I'm gonna point out just how confortable he looks on them, like you say, compared to the Yamaha.

everyone was saying the same stuff about the yamaha when they showed him riding on his home track.

C Hudak

PR Addict
One bad year on Suzuki almost winning a championship, and on to Honda to win two or more championships before hanging it up.

barrington314

PR Elite
pulpmx: what track are you looking forward to the most
stewart:redbud.

hell yea. me too.

stewart:and washougal and unadilla, this bike tracks so good and hooks up so good im excited to race them. (said with lots of excitement)

barrington314

PR Elite
stewart on riding saturday at the x fighters thing at GH.
"i told them, hey, im riding outdoors for free, so if i gotta do a couple flips to get a cheese burger or something..."

about the split up, to coy.
"... i love racing and winning, you love racing and winning. and we cant get that done in the current situation and i dont want you to write me a check that i dont deserve, so lets just walk away from this..."

barrington314

PR Elite
The tough thing is that I can’t catch a break. I am gonna show up at Hangtown, and if I don’t win by 40 seconds, people are gonna bash me. Realistically, I want to start off steady. I am aiming for a top five, top three, and then I will build from there. Look at Villopoto last year: he didn’t win right out of the gate.”

“My fans and my sponsors mean more to me than anyone might believe. I get a lot of attention for my shortcomings, but what people don’t realize is that I try to give a lot back to the sport and my fans, too.”

Judnash

PR Addict
sounds like he had a whole new attitude all of the sudden, from the small ammount of media i have comsumed. any way, go bubba go bubba go bubba go! if his heads on straight, and he rides smart, and patient, s**t the title is as good as his, then take the momentum right into 2013 sx, back to back titles.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Man, all are setting him up. If he does not smoke everyone on the Suzuki, I'm gonna point out just how confortable he looks on them, like you say, compared to the Yamaha.

Look Z man....Its not that I like JS-7. I just hate those Yamaha's.......Oh ..but it looks good on you! (told like Rodney Dangerfeild in cady shack)

Lotts24

PR Elite
I am by no means a Stewart fan, but he looks like a giddy little kid with a new bike. One important thing about watching him ride is he looks like he is having "FUN". Yes I know its a job, but they still need to have fun and enjoy riding from time to time. Hopefully he is down to business and ready to do battle. It will be nice seeing another rider in the mix.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
He looks buttery smooth cause his "test track" is like glass......us old guys rode way more of a "motocross" track yesterday @ beans....

Maybe try a real track for outdoor MOTOCROSS testing. Not a single rut or even a bump on that track. He'd be better prepared if he spent a weekend or two @ the cliff.

Absolutely, sand is never deep or rough, it's always soft and easy to ride on.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I disagree. Riding in sand is much harder to keep momentum, It pulls you down and steals horsepower. Expecially when your riding on a sand base, his whole track is sand. Its not like sand here where they sprinkly a little on top.

Spagina

PR Elite
The last two comments were pure sarcasm lol... Anyone that thinks riding in the sand is easy is out of their mind

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I am gonna listen to the show today but like I said before, I don't reall him saying he liked that Yamaha like how he is talking about the Suzuki and I don't recall him saying specific things he liked about the jgr Yamaha like he is the Suzuki.

After seeing two videos of him now he looks better to me, but only problem is both videos are from last fall. If he is aiming for a top 5 at hang town like he says I guess we can't expect him to win but he should podium no problem

MX724

PR Addict
What I find ironic is now he's all about the outdoors? I'm not sure if he didnt want to ride outdoors or maybe that was just part of the deal in the past with L&M/San Manuel & JGR. I'm not gonna say his effort shouldnt be rewarded but it just seems funny that the minute all the top contenders are out now he is "excited for outdoors"....I hope Dungey mans up and makes him work for it. Even if he wins a #1 plate this year everyones going to say it was because all the others were sidelined.

Judnash

PR Addict
I'm not gonna say his effort shouldnt be rewarded but it just seems funny that the minute all the top contenders are out now he is "excited for outdoors"....I hope Dungey mans up and makes him work for it. Even if he wins a #1 plate this year everyones going to say it was because all the others were sidelined.

A championship is a championship, i dont think it will be handed to him.