Stewart to Suzuki! It's official.....

And then they said, "Do you want to race outdoors?" I was like, "Hell yeah, I want to race outdoors." They said, "You know we can't pay you, no bonuses or anything like that?' I told them, "I don't care. I love racing motorcycles, I just left making a lot of money, I just want to race."

Yeah, I am racing for free when it comes to factory Suzuki. My contract doesn't start with those guys until January and that doesn't bother me one bit. I could really care less.

Guess that ends the going broke and the racing outdoors debates.

Third, your list of accomplishments are pretty much a joke and If I list mine you wouldn't beleive me so why waste my time if I told you who I was?

Does this mean you live in your parents basement or inherited some cash from your grand parents and have a paid off house or something? Or maybe you got a race bike and a practice bike. LUUUCCCKKKY.

cant stand people that hide behind a screen name handle and talk themselves up. its pretty obvious who i am.... comeon, share your idenity.

maybe hes batman or something.

(either way he has acomplished more in a year of racing then you will have in a life time.)the only thing I seen him accomplish in a yr is a whole lot of soil sampling not what I would want to accomplish in a yr he can change bikes still going to be same results crashing he prob wont even make the whole outdoor season

Back