Stewart to Suzuki! It's official.....

idk what the deal is with the embeding code from twmx. they have a weird video player.

but anyways, james said he tested all of the bikes, and was 3 seconds a lap faster on the suzuki. this was said last year. so its not like a good suzuki PR thing either.

ec89dbfc9c5911e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

I know that, I just never saw the swoosh on the bottom before. Inventive advertising...of course it would be useless on my boots !

I was just thinking how it would be nice to head out and ride Glen Helen again for the World Vet Championships..... I don't know that I could pull it off this year, but maybe in 2013. If a group was going again this year, my arm could be twisted.......

i really dont understand how anyone can hate on stewart when you see pics like this. dude is so sick on a bike and i dont recall seeing any pics like this from anyone else latly

i really dont understand how anyone can hate on stewart when you see pics like this. dude is so sick on a bike and i dont recall seeing any pics like this from anyone else latly

ppl get mad becuz either hes black, or becuz he enjoys having a fun time with his money.

the beauty of this country... hating others for being human... someone doesnt live life the way you think they should and you hate on a man. oh well.. someones gotta be a hater john.

Any high profile "superstar" is going to have die hard followers and die hard haters. Great for Stewart because spotlight is on him and he makes more money.

BTW I wonder when Nike is going to release the boots to the public?

Back