Stewart to Suzuki! It's official.....

615..........really, pulling out the race card.."because he is black". I dont think so. That card has been way over used.

Im so sick of this black and white s**t, its a sport people, so you think if someone says they dont like a certain nba player its because they are black? hell no they all are! people are allowed to like or dislike athletes and not be accused of being racist or whatever bs makes you feel better

I really dont like bubba.. along with a long list of other riders who happen to be white..... i must hate white people also...

Like him or hate him, he is successful at stirring up the moto boards. How many threads out there about Davi Millsaps??

615..........really, pulling out the race card.."because he is black". I dont think so. That card has been way over used.

I can't beleive how stupid you are, seriously I am embarrassed for you.

"the beauty of this country... hating others for being human... someone doesnt live life the way you think they should and you hate on a man. oh well.. someones gotta be a hater john."

^^ you have made it clear you hate him because of how he chooses to live his life, the beauty of this country is that we are free to do excatly what he does... heroes have died for this right and yet you hate someone because they don't live to your perfect standards of life.

either way he has acomplished more in a year of racing then you will have in a life time. So I doubt he cares you hate his money spending, show off having personality.

Once again......I DO NOT hate Bubba. I dont really hate anyone, but I am NOT a fan of his. Dont like his antics on the track, his style on the track, and some of the things he does off the track. I think the reality TV series, ruined his focus on MX, and he became more about a lifestyle than a Motocross racer. While others of his fame, continued to be racers. RC, Henry, Dowd, Windham, RV........they are winners, and had one focus, racing motocross, and family.

As for my accomplishments vs his......I am also comfortable with that too. I had a great BMX career that took me all over the country racing Nationals as a kid and teen. Was successful. Rode and raced motocross also......gave it all up to go to college. After 1 year of no racing, went back to racing when I could while i was in college. Now have been racing ever since. So for the last 32 years, with the exception of about a year, I've been racing....probably longer than you have been alive. I work, have a nice home, great wife and kids, pay my bills and still have some left to have some great hobbies. So I guess in my opinion, I've accompished quite a bit in my life so far.......so I am ok with that too 615. But at the end of the day.........I still am not a Bubba fan. But hey, I dont like Kyle Busch either in Nascar, and he is not black, so I guess there goes your theroy of me being a racist.

John's winning simply because we atleast know who he is.. lol

Has 615 revealed who he is yet? Or did I miss that? Its about time to fill out your profile if your going to have some what in depth conversations.

It is most evidently clear that everyone who dislikes stewart is racist. Racist in the fact that they hate black people. I dislike Stewart very much so as well.

It is also clear that he only practices on smooth, easy to ride tracks.

It is also clear that his pictures are all photoshopped into making him look extremely fast.

Once again......I DO NOT hate Bubba. I dont really hate anyone, but I am NOT a fan of his. Dont like his antics on the track, his style on the track, and some of the things he does off the track. I think the reality TV series, ruined his focus on MX, and he became more about a lifestyle than a Motocross racer. While others of his fame, continued to be racers. RC, Henry, Dowd, Windham, RV........they are winners, and had one focus, racing motocross, and family.

As for my accomplishments vs his......I am also comfortable with that too. I had a great BMX career that took me all over the country racing Nationals as a kid and teen. Was successful. Rode and raced motocross also......gave it all up to go to college. After 1 year of no racing, went back to racing when I could while i was in college. Now have been racing ever since. So for the last 32 years, with the exception of about a year, I've been racing....probably longer than you have been alive. I work, have a nice home, great wife and kids, pay my bills and still have some left to have some great hobbies. So I guess in my opinion, I've accompished quite a bit in my life so far.......so I am ok with that too 615. But at the end of the day.........I still am not a Bubba fan. But hey, I dont like Kyle Busch either in Nascar, and he is not black, so I guess there goes your theroy of me being a racist.

Firstly I never called you racist. Second your a complete moron because that wouldnt throw off my theory. If you are a racist you can still hate whites as well.

Again, never called you racist, maybe re read both my posts.

Third, your list of accomplishments are pretty much a joke and If I list mine you wouldn't beleive me so why waste my time if I told you who I was?

You think 615 is my real number? Funny thing is everyone here knows me, and you would be surprised. But surprises cause heart attacks so I'll save your life....

It is most evidently clear that everyone who dislikes stewart is racist. Racist in the fact that they hate black people. I dislike Stewart very much so as well.

It is also clear that he only practices on smooth, easy to ride tracks.

It is also clear that his pictures are all photoshopped into making him look extremely fast.

finally someone who makes sense.

Firstly I never called you racist. Second your a complete moron because that wouldnt throw off my theory. If you are a racist you can still hate whites as well.

Again, never called you racist, maybe re read both my posts.

Third, your list of accomplishments are pretty much a joke and If I list mine you wouldn't beleive me so why waste my time if I told you who I was?

You think 615 is my real number? Funny thing is everyone here knows me, and you would be surprised. But surprises cause heart attacks so I'll save your life....

615 is JLAW!

John's winning simply because we atleast know who he is.. lol

Has 615 revealed who he is yet? Or did I miss that? Its about time to fill out your profile if your going to have some what in depth conversations.

I'm surprised to see 615 back and posting his nonsense.

The last I remember of him posting was when everyone was wondering who the guy was that was coming off as being pretty odd, when no one came up with who he might be... he ended up being tagged as the new "Village Idiot".

I really shouldnt waste my time with the guy.........but I love a good debate, probably should have been a lawyer. As for my accomplishments, I am sure that they in NO WAY measure up to your long list there Mr 615. You raise the bar just past where most of us can reach, lol.

That's the difference between me and you.....I really am totally happy where I am in my life.

Ride on 615! But I am with the others, please at least introduce yourself to us, so the next time we are at the track, we can say "hello". You would be amazed how many people see my number at the track and ride up and ask if I am John250.

Back