Action Sport June 23 & 24

Good eye NQ I bumped myself up to Expert so that I could race faster guy's, then I sign up to race expert class and no one is there ( I should have sandbagged the Int class for some company). I was the only one in the PV200 expert class so for the first lap or two I hooked on to some of the fast guy's to see how I could do, then after the 2nd lap I backed off because there wasn't anyone to keep me going fast. I did three laps at +15/20 seconds compared to first & second lap then all of a sudden your 1st place intermediate rider showed up from out of nowhere so I let him by and pushed him to see how fast he was ,my last lap was the fastest of the 8 . He was as fast as me so it would have been a good race if he had been in my class Dave lamberth had already mentioned that he (int rider)will be getting moved up for next year. I dont know about 2nd place guy but Dave Lamberth and company are looking at guy's now.

"I bumped myself up to Expert"...about time!!!LOL as you are that fast in the old AHRMA gig & always on the gas on those old YZ's!

Hope you see more company on the gate & that is one more reason to keep people advancing so all classes have about the same number of riders.

Know what I hate about forums? Unless you're a fanatic about staying on them (I guess) you have no idea who the people
hiding behind false monikers really are. This yz360b guy can't live more than 5 miles from me, based on his "location",
and I have no idea who he is. I'm sure there are people I know on here but damned if I can tell for sure.

yz360b, got a dual sport? Want to poach?

That's funny sturd. I was speaking with someone (a totally un-bike related person) in Columbus just last week who knows you. They only had good things to say about you. It really is a small world.

That's funny sturd. I was speaking with someone (a totally un-bike related person) in Columbus just last week who knows you. They only had good things to say about you. It really is a small world.

Yeabut, who the heck are ya? The dentist that knows Connie?

Surely you recognize K01 !
Tom%20Selleck-CSH-061607.jpg

Wish you see more company on the gate & that is one more objective to keep people enhancing so all classes have about the same wide range of people.

Did you make it down Saturday for the GP?
We got a nice early start, was well on our way and my truck died just outside of Baltimore.
Had to AAA our way home.

Did you make it down Saturday for the GP?
We got a nice early start, was well on our way and my truck died just outside of Baltimore.
Had to AAA our way home.
Made it. 11:00 was muddy in the woods like a over watered first motocross practice. Perfect track at 3:00.
My '73 didn't go. The tank is weeping at weld where it bolts down. It gets some stress there even with the rubber mount.
This 360 should finally make to the next one. 2012-05-28_19-10-17_424-1-1.jpg

Perfect decade bike and if works as well as it once did, I'll ride it at 3:00 too.

Jack went 1-1 and 2-1 in the Ultima 250 int and open age classes. I battled with freas to no avail every Moto. I was up front but could not hold any leads. 2 small mistakes cost me . Had a blast and jack is hooked after his first race

Took a few pics and here's one of where Mike is leading Mike before Mike made one of those mistakes that Mike was talking about. Also looks like Mike will have a gopro vid of his battle with Mike.

Athens 2012 mike and mike.JPG

Here it is finally. I forgot to turn on the GoPro in the 1st Ultima 250 moto.
I got a good solid start off the line but out of nowhere I get a Babet on both sides of me showing me how to enter turn one. Jack got a real nice hole shot, and Mike got side swiped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-qIWw55KU

That was my favorite race of the day, but I will admit, I wish Mike B. wouldn't of washed out in that corner. I was having a blast racing you, and would of preferred going tire to tire right to the finish. Next time I'll wait till you get up so we can race to the end.

Also notice while we were in staging, the Non-current class ahead of us....On the far left was Rick McGuire who ran away with a very clean and smooth hole shot. Like a Pro!

NQ good video,the only thing I seen,when you looked left and right on the start too many yellow bikes!!! maybe we need a maico or two in the ultima class!

Picked up a Ohlins shock for my yz490 on ebay last night, I'm giddy

Attachments

• ohlins.jpg
    ohlins.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 187
Back