Redbud Motocross National Rd06

I just think dungeys rides at level where his body can manage his carnage. The other super elite fast guys bodies just can't.

How soon people forget. Stewart was running at a comfortable pace and not pushing hard to beat Dungey. I think CR and RV would be owning Dungey just like last year. Dungey wasnt really in the hunt at all last year.

How dare you! your just a hater LOL
But really. he was 2 mechanicals away from the championship.
Not crashing out by riding within your means is still winning. gotta be in it to win it.

I know I have a Dungey bike and dont forget it.

watched the races right beside laroccos leap and it seemed like stewart was trying to run his own race and not pushing like he usually does. Dungey rode awesome all weekend and seems flawless most of the time with no mistakes , you can tell dungey wants tht championship! Also give it up to bagget , dude is so dominant and never gives up

vyplav.jpg

dungey looked like a machine, dude was so smooth out there made it look effortless. bagget is a monster, cant wait to see that dude on a 450 one day, thats gonna spell trouble for many people! as for stewart looked like he was juts kinda riding, not to say he was gonna beat dungey, this past weekend was the dungey show, just nice to see james finish some motos lol.

How soon people forget. Stewart was running at a comfortable pace and not pushing hard to beat Dungey. I think CR and RV would be owning Dungey just like last year. Dungey wasnt really in the hunt at all last year.

You have too many Dairy Queen brain freezes going on to remember last year don't you? Dungey was right there, and he ran out of gas one moto that he was winning (25 points) and then started over a minute down in another moto after his bike wouldn't start at the line of the 2nd moto! Give him full points for stuff that wasn't his fault and he was the 2011 National MX Champ. He's not flashy, he's not a trash talker, he doesn't crash spectacularly, but he does get the job done in a no nonsense kind of way! I also beg to differ that he would not be running up front with the others out. Heck, the fastest man on the planet couldn't shake him for 4 motos when he was healthy and riding a bike he liked. The only other guy to ever run with Stewart outdoors when he's on it was the GOAT. That right there is enough of a statement of how fast Dungey is going.

Rocket, rememer you are south of the equater now so, everything up here spins in another direction.

Judnash, thats what JS7 should do, ride smart get back into the groove. He aways does his first moto back smooth and relaxed looking great, and then goes balls out.

^^ yah for sure, i think some people were expecting him to come back and 1-1 but thats somewhat unrealistic, im glad he just rode smart.

I agree, Dungey was two motos from the championship last year. You dont realize how fast he is riding (all alone), because no one is pushing him. Kind of like RC did the year he won everything riding 30 to 45 seconds ahead of everyone. Dungey is a smart racer.......like someone said above, he knows he has to be in every moto to win the championship. Decoster loves guys like Dungey. Quite but carry a big stick, and get the job done.

I saw where Bubba had blisters.........get out and do some motos everyday, and he will build up some calisis to keep that from happening.

I thought it was great to see Stewart actually complete both motos when he was clearly not up to speed.

I still believe JS7 was only riding as fast as needed early this year. Evidence being EVERY time Dungey got close Stewart turned it up. But hey Im a Dungey hater ! Lol

Last year CR and RV put the passes on him regularly. Just saying

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vmJwrvm2Jks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe Baggett was clearing that after watching all the 450 privateers case it. I know them pro circuit bikes rip but that dude is a maniac.

Bagget is awesome. That jump he was making in TX off the wall was just crazy. Even Bubba said, theres no way I am jumping that.

I agree with Dave although I am glad to see Dungey doing well on KTM. KTM needed that. As far as 11/10 mods I wouldn't send them my lawn mower to work on. They may do OK by their team riders but not the general public. They did our motor on KX 250F and in just over 5 hours we went through 3 rebuilds and that was not even supposed to be their full race motor. The last one lasted one hour of practice.

I agree with Dave although I am glad to see Dungey doing well on KTM. KTM needed that. As far as 11/10 mods I wouldn't send them my lawn mower to work on. They may do OK by their team riders but not the general public. They did our motor on KX 250F and in just over 5 hours we went through 3 rebuilds and that was not even supposed to be their full race motor. The last one lasted one hour of practice.

PC Factory motors only need to last about 2 hours.............

I watched as Grant and Chisholm's mechanics completely strip down their bikes after the race. Parts in one box, frame off to the side, and motors put aside for rebuild. They were going to put another motor in for the next race, and do a complete rebuild on the ones they ran for Red Bud so they could go in for the race after the next one.

Back