Redbud Motocross National Rd06

I watched as Grant and Chisholm's mechanics completely strip down their bikes after the race. Parts in one box, frame off to the side, and motors put aside for rebuild. They were going to put another motor in for the next race, and do a complete rebuild on the ones they ran for Red Bud so they could go in for the race after the next one.

speakin of how they strip the bikes down, it sucks to see how many parts just go to the trash. I seen them drill holes in an exhaust bend it and throw it away, drill holes through used tires (by used i mean one moto), they destoy parts. i rememer one year we managed to get a sproket from one of em before it was gone.

speakin of how they strip the bikes down, it sucks to see how many parts just go to the trash. I seen them drill holes in an exhaust bend it and throw it away, drill holes through used tires (by used i mean one moto), they destoy parts. i rememer one year we managed to get a sproket from one of em before it was gone.

They do that so you cant get the factory stuff. Their pipes and tires are stuff we arent allowed to have.

I still believe JS7 was only riding as fast as needed early this year. Evidence being EVERY time Dungey got close Stewart turned it up. But hey Im a Dungey hater ! Lol

Last year CR and RV put the passes on him regularly. Just saying

This has got to be one of the most uneducated posts I have read. First of all you apparently didn't watch last years series if you think Dungey wasn't in it like someone else said without the 2 mechanical failures he more than likely wins. He also passed CR and RV regularly last year, watch Millville when he parked RV?

As for JS7 only going as fast as he needed to, puhleez in if you watched Texas you started seeing mistakes take a look at the bobble in the Texas Six Pack. What happened in Colorado is Dungey was in his head, when Stewart is on he is normally able to just walk away from everyone since RC retired. It didn't happen and he tried to push it to leave Dungey before he got around second. You may not be a Dungey hater but you are a Stewart homer and that shows each time you post about him.

OMG he hade a bobble? psshhh

Missed my point Completely...point is he was pushing himself and mistakes albeit small ones were starting to show...he was not just out there going as fast as he needed to go.. I just lol @some of these js7 apologist because when someone not named ricky carmichael is able to keep his pace he is obviously holding back some....pssshhhh

I also think you have to look at the fact that compared to Colorado, Mt. Morris, Buds Creek, and Red Bud the first 2 tracks were relatively smoother (for those guys). Look, I am not a JS7 hater. The guy has mad skills on a bike and does things I could only dream of, I guess what I get annoyed with is people making excuses for him on a regular basis. I always see/hear people say Dungey can't win with all the big hitters in and I say BS. Last year he was 2 mechanical failures away from winning the series with RV and CR in the mix. The dude started 3/4 of a lap down at Southwick and made it up to 6th! I don't care who did that, that is impressive. His bike is coming around and he looks comfortable on the the KTM.

No offense to number 7 as i am not a hater but i sure wish he was alot tougher. Seems to me, over the years, all the top motocrossers exibit a certain level of toughness of which is just not present in Bubba.

As far as champions go..... RD !!!! Tough, talented, determined, dedicated and humble. RD IS MOTOCROSS !!! JS7 not so.

Because Bubba is not as dedicated anymore to Motocross as someone like RD. Bubba has MANY more outside influences. Reality TV, living like a rockstar.....He would rather be at the Blue Martini in Orlando than the practice track.

Back