50+ or 2 stroke?

Is it as long as the one on the back side down by the pond on the C track?

Im cornfused.

The one at the pond (on the C track), and even the one before that are way shorter than the bigger table you originally asked about. Are we talking in reference to jumps on the big track??

No smoker class this year.

if you leave a time block open for the 2 smoke class. And sign up determines whether to pursue it or not. X amount of riders = yes, otherwise use that time for track maintenance or bump up the times for the following motos.

I mean its possible to get 30 riders or more to sign up, do you really want to let that slip by? Think of the payment that covers on the deer. ;)

if you leave a time block open for the 2 smoke class. And sign up determines whether to pursue it or not. X amount of riders = yes, otherwise use that time for track maintenance or bump up the times for the following motos.

I mean its possible to get 30 riders or more to sign up, do you really want to let that slip by? Think of the payment that covers on the deer. ;)

All adult classes are 5 rider min. to make a class. Maybe. Just maybe. Your not gonna give up are you?

never-give-up_2.jpg

Sport Class thoughts:

Good Idea? Or time waster?

Rider Eligibility may be revoked by promoter at any time for any reason. (I think is a must)

Not a “C” class? Or is it? Difference?

Sport: No clearing of designated obstacles (define clearing,define obstacles)

Classes: +30, +40 or should there be a few more? Beginner..”C”…sport?

Practice: Sport Class should have their own but can combine all classes for practice?

Racing: Not Staggered with themselves (some +40 sport riders may also do +30 sport) because that’s “their” class. (Speak up if you’d like the ability to do more than one sport class)

Advancement: 3 wins and you’re out. (Just an idea, needs more input / thought)

Discussion? …….

"Good Idea? Or time waster?"

-Good idea, because I think it provides us with a fresh view on the same thing, it allows a new perspective on the skill level that should be there. More people will race this because of a vocabulary change, good idea in my book.

"Rider Eligibility may be revoked by promoter at any time for any reason. (I think is a must)"

- And It will be.

"Not a “C” class? Or is it? Difference?"

-Different because of the change in terms (sport), allows us to limit the class. If we tried to say No tripling in the C class it would bring some negativity, becuase this is not done elsewhere. The change of term makes this our baby, we can do what we want.

"Sport: No clearing of designated obstacles (define clearing,define obstacles)"
-If you attempt a jump, get the rear tire over the landing in which it doesnt create excessive up travel in the rear suspension, or creates a jarring effect to the rider, then it has been cleared.

"Classes: +30, +40 or should there be a few more? Beginner..”C”…sport?"
-Yes.

"Practice: Sport Class should have their own but can combine all classes for practice?"
-Maybe, I think if there is a large enough group to warrant it, otherwise they will go out with the C practice.

"Racing: Not Staggered with themselves (some +40 sport riders may also do +30 sport) because that’s “their” class. (Speak up if you’d like the ability to do more than one sport class) "

-Not sure what there is to talk about here, it only makes sense to me to stagger these "sport" classes with the parent class unless the number of total bikes on the track exceeds 40-42, then they should get their own gate, period.

"Advancement: 3 wins and you’re out. (Just an idea, needs more input / thought)"
-I think these classes are to allow riders who arent serious about advancement a chance to race with others who have similar thoughts on racing. Sport classes are anti-advancement. To be honest, if anyone is thinking about racing Sport to win it, then they are probably in the wrong class. Maybe we should have a quiz?

"Good Idea? Or time waster?"

-Good idea, because I think it provides us with a fresh view on the same thing, it allows a new perspective on the skill level that should be there. More people will race this because of a vocabulary change, good idea in my book.
Mxp~ I agree with the idea of it representing a skill level, could keep more coming back, if there is a place to race with others of similar abilities (or lack of), and sensibilities (those who don't jump much of anything).

"Rider Eligibility may be revoked by promoter at any time for any reason. (I think is a must)"

- And It will be.

"Not a “C” class? Or is it? Difference?"

-Different because of the change in terms (sport), allows us to limit the class. If we tried to say No tripling in the C class it would bring some negativity, becuase this is not done elsewhere. The change of term makes this our baby, we can do what we want.

"Sport: No clearing of designated obstacles (define clearing,define obstacles)"
-If you attempt a jump, get the rear tire over the landing in which it doesnt create excessive up travel in the rear suspension, or creates a jarring effect to the rider, then it has been cleared.

"Classes: +30, +40 or should there be a few more? Beginner..”C”…sport?"
-Yes.

"Practice: Sport Class should have their own but can combine all classes for practice?"
-Maybe, I think if there is a large enough group to warrant it, otherwise they will go out with the C practice.
Mxp~ I can do that

"Racing: Not Staggered with themselves (some +40 sport riders may also do +30 sport) because that’s “their” class. (Speak up if you’d like the ability to do more than one sport class) "

-Not sure what there is to talk about here, it only makes sense to me to stagger these "sport" classes with the parent class unless the number of total bikes on the track exceeds 40-42, then they should get their own gate, period.
Mxp~ I agree, if there isn't a 50+ class, I'd be inclined to ride in both 30 and 40 Sport because of limitations which would help with age differences (not much in my case, but hey...). Maybe more inclined to do Sport rather than getting Sharcs way (like I always have)

"Advancement: 3 wins and you’re out. (Just an idea, needs more input / thought)"
-I think these classes are to allow riders who arent serious about advancement a chance to race with others who have similar thoughts on racing. Sport classes are anti-advancement. To be honest, if anyone is thinking about racing Sport to win it, then they are probably in the wrong class. Maybe we should have a quiz?
Mxp~ not sure on this one, both have valid points. I'm too slow to advance and a bit old to attempt to step it up, and am enthused to have a class where i may be a little better than a moving obstacle. But others may be able to string enough together for it to be a valid idea. Maybe wait and see? Not really a concern at the inaugural event.

Kudos for a neat idea in racing and the thoughts coming out of this. I'm REALLY hoping I can put this together to be able to attend.

Having not raced in over 15 years I would be interested in the sport class myself... I consider myself a decent rider and can jump a variety of jumps however being older I am leery of the bigger ones. Soda to raise the track jump a few things an not the big umps would be good for someone like me. Especially at a track I've never been to....

Im cornfused.

The one at the pond (on the C track), and even the one before that are way shorter than the bigger table you originally asked about. Are we talking in reference to jumps on the big track??

No I was just wondering how long the one on the C track down by the pond was. Not the one going into the turn but the one before it.

I say advancement by owner discretion only. Some guys will just never get faster. Just because you win a class doesnt mean you are ready for the next level, at least in the case of this classification. But if a guy is obviously bagging the class he should be kicked out

Just my thoughts

If at anytime the promoter recognizes a rider sandbagging then if any motos remain the rider must start backwards, dead engine and run 30 yards to their bike after the gate man drops the gate and then additionally counts to 10 (however fast or slow he deems necessary).

Before the start of the 2nd moto the sandbagging individual must affix a burger king crown to his/her helmet and wear the BC red cape of shame with safety tear away so as to not injur a rider if the said rider falls. However the riders dignity shall be injured as all spectators sneer sandbagger when they see the red cape of shame.

Sandbagging solved.

If at anytime the promoter recognizes a rider sandbagging then if any motos remain the rider must start backwards, dead engine and run 30 yards to their bike after the gate man drops the gate and then additionally counts to 10 (however fast or slow he deems necessary).

Before the start of the 2nd moto the sandbagging individual must affix a burger king crown to his/her helmet and wear the BC red cape of shame with safety tear away so as to not injur a rider if the said rider falls. However the riders dignity shall be injured as all spectators sneer sandbagger when they see the red cape of shame.

Sandbagging solved.

Let it be said, let it be written!

Back