50+ or 2 stroke?

Jeremy - good plan the 30/40. I don't understand the C thing-being a woman we don't have those ego problems. Would be good idea to give them their own practice also.

JO, I just realized that you aren't open this weekend and I was planning on riding at BC this weekend as final tune up for Loretta's with Zman and Silvers......

No change of plans to open up just 1 day (prefer Sat) this weekend????? I need to ride / test and you are my 1st choice! And don't you want to play with your new green tractor more????

JO, I just realized that you aren't open this weekend and I was planning on riding at BC this weekend as final tune up for Loretta's with Zman and Silvers......

No change of plans to open up just 1 day (prefer Sat) this weekend????? I need to ride / test and you are my 1st choice! And don't you want to play with your new green tractor more????

no can do this weekend. sorry.

Big Bummer...... but you gotta have time off too.

My kids need me too. Hope everyone understands.

Just another thought here. Maybe Im going to far, but ya never know till ya try. What if,we did something similar in the 450/250 classes? We got 1 pro class (250 or 450 whichever you prefer), then run a 250 and 450 (these are the B's and sandbagging C's). Then we have 450 Sport and 250 Sport, same rules; No Tripling!

Im 50/50 on the idea right now.

You cant please everyone. But sometimes when you try to it backfires.

I dont triple. Do I run the Sport class? NO, I cant. Even though I would be tempted to run the 450 sport.

Like trouble shooting anything I would do one thing at a time. 30/40 sport is a great start.

My 2 cents.

If I try to compare them to a table top ...which they are not I will get in trouble with the BC police. Ask Hershey.

Uphill triple might be 70', and the finishline is 90', I measured the finishline after Willy jumped it on his pitbike. They UHT is not hard at all. The Finishline just has a huge face that freaks people out. It takes me awhile to get the nerve up to hit it early in the year.

If I try to compare them to a table top ...which they are not I will get in trouble with the BC police. Ask Hershey.

The finishline is a tabletop, with a little hump for a double landing in the middle.

You guys keep bagging on my triple, and you all will be in Sport classes.

So it sounds like most of the Vets (my medium speed) are jumping them. I usually jump most things at most tracks.

Both jumps are very doable, plenty of run. We actually have more trouble with people overjumping the finishline rather than coming up short.

The other one is fine, no lifeflights with it as is, it needs to stay that way......We had it bigger, and it reeked havoc......

Both jumps have plenty of run to them to adjust your speed to optimum before take off. Best thing to do is follow someone that knows it, and you'll clear both of them fine....... They aren't death jumps, but the finish line face is a little intimidating if you're not a jumper.

NEITHER ONE is a triple for crying out loud. The uphill JUMP is more like a single to table with a beautiful take off and a landing that inspires confidence. Third gear on my 125 about 3/4 and 3rd gear 1/2 on the mighty 450 is almost too fast.

The finish line TABLE TOP is every bit intimidating as people make it out to be. 3rd pinned or 4th 3/4 on the 125 and 3rd 1/2-3/4 on the 450. Like JO says I get more worried about over jumping than anything!

Do I now qualify for the sport classes ? ....Hmmm do I? Lol

NEITHER ONE is a triple for crying out loud. The uphill JUMP is more like a single to table with a beautiful take off and a landing that inspires confidence. Third gear on my 125 about 3/4 and 3rd gear 1/2 on the mighty 450 is almost too fast.

We will see about that, buddy.

Back