50+ or 2 stroke?

<o:p
And a +40C class with guys that don't do big jumps would excite him much more....... and come to think of it, I was the first to mention it....
...hold up there Trigger, you missed last week’s discussion.

.... I think it would be wise to split up the age classes into A-B-C as much as possible. At a bare minimum A/B is one group and C (non triple) a second group.
<v:shape style="width: 24pt; height: 24pt;" id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="">
Oh for sure. We ran a 30+ C back in the day. I will have an official class list this month. As far as the no tripling. I don't know about that. I Will consider it.
</v:shape>

...so the Battle for Ohio will have Vet “sport” non-triple classes. I think that’s an awesome way to include everyone.

I also think that sessions on the A/B track during open ride times will be inevitable because once the non-triple guys have experienced the A/B track I believe they will want to spend more time on it.

</o

Silly question but is sport just replacing "c" ? Either way I like the ideas flowing. Sounds like a good time. Maybe I can coax a few friends to get in on this 30+ class. I need a lot more seat time for that big table.

That all sounds good with starting early and getting limited amount of practice on Sunday morning! You could always go with 4 lap first motos and see how fast it goes..... and if it goes quickly with no added stops, make it 5 for the second motos! It would be the opposite of other tracks now, 4 laps first moto plus lots of docking around and we're running late so we go to 3 lap second motos since it's late and we kept people here all day!

3 Lap motos. Another reason many of us don"t race anymore.

Not sure if this was mention but when I use to run the C class they would put us on the gate with the A/B guys. One gate but score the C class seperate.

1. This allows for full gates
2. This gives the C guys a chance if they want to see what the pace is like with the faster A/B guys. (Which the goal of C Class is to move up)
3. Also the C guys can still get 1st , 2nd , and 3rd places ect....
4. And the most important thing is this allows them to see what is going on in front of them to hone there own skills and improve there riding.

Now what is the plan when Rocket, Silvers, and Zman all sign up for "sport" classes?

Anyone who has previously qualified for Loretta's is inelgible for any "sport" class at BC. And if that doesnt work, Rocket, Silvers, Sharc, Zman, and anyone else loosely affiliated with the Wulffpak, Pit Posse, or any of the like that can go pretty good is inelgible too.

Sandbaggers will be turned around backwards for the second moto.

Not sure if this was mention but when I use to run the C class they would put us on the gate with the A/B guys. One gate but score the C class seperate.

2. This gives the C guys a chance if they want to see what the pace is like with the faster A/B guys. (Which the goal of C Class is to move up)
4. And the most important thing is this allows them to see what is going on in front of them to hone there own skills and improve there riding.

I like it, sounds sketchy. I think we will probably combine a few classes and score seperate, but more than likely we will stagger allot of classes. The gate holds 40 bikes, so thats how many we should be able to put out there, given they are of similar skill.

It will also easily identify the C Sandbaggers when they lead the A/B guys for the first 2 laps...lol

Wulfpack, you guys better check your drinks!!!

JO, Careful staggering Vet C with faster classes. You dont want faster guys lapping into a C class.

I have never raced there and the track is pretty long, but....

At Daniel Boon they sent us off. +45 then sent the 250B class off and they were way in the mix of the 45 class

Wulfpack OUT!

Wulfpack, you guys better check your drinks!!!

JO, Careful staggering Vet C with faster classes. You dont want faster guys lapping into a C class.

I have never raced there and the track is pretty long, but....

At Daniel Boon they sent us off. +45 then sent the 250B class off and they were way in the mix of the 45 class

Wulfpack OUT!

I would only stagger 30 & 40 sport with regular 30+ and 40+. Our track is longer than the Boone. However, If your slow getting lapped is inevitable, move to the extreme left or right to allow the faster riders thru.

This might be true when you are young but as a VET C rider I have no desire to ride faster. I'm just in survival mode!!!

I'm sure that being loosely associated with the Pit Posse doesn't lump Rocket Sr into the A/B class........LOL. After all, he is the reason that Sharc and I were debating where to put a guy like him! He'll be excited and I asked him directly what he'd rather ride....... and +40C (didn't use sport in my question) was his answer over a +50 class that would have guys like Sharc that can ride BC at a very fast pace.

I'm sure that being loosely associated with the Pit Posse doesn't lump Rocket Sr into the A/B class........LOL. After all, he is the reason that Sharc and I were debating where to put a guy like him! He'll be excited and I asked him directly what he'd rather ride....... and +40C (didn't use sport in my question) was his answer over a +50 class that would have guys like Sharc that can ride BC at a very fast pace.

Based on the comment you made about him not wanted to race with guys he didnt know jumping the bigger jumps, I think 40+ Sport would be his class.

Based on the comment you made about him not wanted to race with guys he didnt know jumping the bigger jumps, I think 40+ Sport would be his class.

JO, I know, it was a joke for the Sharcster...... and my dad will most likely ride both the +30 Sport and +40 Sport as he likes more track time just for fun!

Back