Battle For Ohio 2012

Original44

PR Addict
Yes. We will be splitting practice on the big track all day Saturday. Everyone should get at least 3 maybe 4 sessions that day.

Camping permitted and free.

Hotels within 20 min in Newark/heath and zanesville.

We will be running 4 laps for most classes. 3 for 50's and 65's instead of cutting down the track. $ classes will run 6. If the turnout is light or we are way ahead we will add a lap. I do not want to run 3 lap motos in the second set no matter what.

That's awesome!! Thank you.

hershey

PR Elite
Are you going John??? It will be nice to try and meet some of you southern guys and put a face to the name !!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
I would say no....kind of defeats the purpose of the sport class. Just my opinion. 65s will practice on the big track too on Saturday?

I am thinking about it. Might blow off Marysville this sunday to come try the track out. My son wants to race BC. Football has started, so that throws a wrench in things this time of year. Hopefully we will have a game on Saturday that week, so we can make it on Sunday. But, yes would like to make it there so that D 11 has a couple riders there.

kevin849

PR Member
I am looking forward to my 1st MX in many years, The last state championship that I rode at was Malvern in the mid 80s. I was hopeing that it would be a 2 day event with 3 motos, 2 on Sat and 1 on Sunday. I rode at the cliff a couple of weeks ago and was impressed with the track, nice and wide with safe jumps and lots of ruts. I love ruts but forgot how to ride them about 10 years ago.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I was hopeing that it would be a 2 day event with 3 motos, 2 on Sat and 1 on Sunday.

We will start this event off small and simple, and expand it next year if the turnout for 2012 warrants it. We have races before, and there was hype then too. We will see.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Remember pilot.....

Hotels cost money. The chain is free. As well as whatever's in my cooler. Just bring a tent. I can't provide everything now!!!

mxpilot

PR Elite
Thanks Georgie, I'll keep all that in mind. Work should be the only issue in this deal, and intense illness isn't out of the running yet.

BC, I like that running order...if I can make it, I'll be giving serious consideration to 2 classes since the spacing is so well-thought out.