Battle For Ohio 2012

strawder19

PR Member
Great. we can start a thread of nothing but briarcliff tramp stamps. who is the photographer from that area. we need to get him in on this

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Is there practice there this weekend? Last time my son was down there he hit a jump and the wind blew him off the landing lol . I wasnt there but I guess it was a big one. If so what are the times and days.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Is there practice there this weekend? Last time my son was down there he hit a jump and the wind blew him off the landing lol . I wasnt there but I guess it was a big one. If so what are the times and days.

We are scheduled for practice this weekend. Looks like Saturday should be good, we have to see what the weatr does for Sunday. IF we dont get rained out, 11-5;00 both days. Yeah, ya gotta watch the wind sometimes, its been gusting today for sure, feels like a hair dryer out there.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Do not forget that if you sign up for a new bank account with huntington bank on race day, and within 90 days you deposit at least $500, they will give you $100. Deposit at least $5 within 90 days and get $50.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Tracks were good today. Nice crowd.
Big thanks to Doc. !! That hook-up is Gold. Can I get you something from the fridge?
The Silver Bullet’s help Shaf?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I know you guys are just joking around, but let me very clear to those who arent, or might take this out of context. We will not condone drinking and riding, period. If I see you with a beer in your hand with your riding gear on, your busted. Save the party for when the racing is done.

And Im not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, just making a very general statement for all.

Judnash

PR Addict
Lol yah for sure, i think what i said was mis interpreted. Im bringing beer since i wont be bringin the bike.

Dont drink and ride kids! Lol

Woody

PR Addict
How did the little man like the big track? It was super gnarly by the time they got the track.

nitrofish

PR Addict
How did the little man like the big track? It was super gnarly by the time they got the track.

He loved it! He only got a few laps in. The mechanic skimped on quad prep to save a buck, so the clutch wore out the 2nd lap. He wasn't very happy, he actually fired me. I watched his helmet cam, it did have some gnarly spots he just stayed outside. Maybe J.O will have a little session for the kids every now and then. :)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Saturday August 25th Practice Schedule:

1. A/B Bikes
2. C Bike
3. 85/105/150
4. Big Quad
5. 65/50
6. Mini Quad

15 Min. per session.

Starting early at 10am for the big track sessions.

Round 1 - 10:00-11:30
Round 2 - 11:30-1:00
Prep - 1:00-2:00
Round 3 - 2:00-3:30
Round 4 - 3:30-5:00