Battle For Ohio 2012

Tom

PR Elite
Planning to be open the 18th and 19th. We will see what the weather does.
Dale Hollow that week end.My luck. Any chance the 11th or 12th ???? And what abot 50+ on the 2nd gate with the 30+ Thats 25.00 more dollars you will get out of me. LOL

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Dale Hollow that week end.My luck. Any chance the 11th or 12th ???? And what abot 50+ on the 2nd gate with the 30+ Thats 25.00 more dollars you will get out of me. LOL

Sorry Tom. This is a much needed get a butt load of stuff done weekend. No 50+ this year. We do have 30+ Sport and 40+ Sport classes. Both will be staggered with the regular 30+ and 40+.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
battleflyer2012.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The place should pop with the markers. They going in asap or waiting for the race?

Races. Im taking most of the week leading up to that weekend off.

As of now we have about 80 haybale covers, 10 round bale wraps, 500 yellow markers, 6,000 feet of repeater banner, and roughly 60 full size (3x5 or 3x6) regular banners, and few misc. signs. That should keep me busy.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
with all this track swag, you should just make people pay by Credit card to get in the gate....and bust them when they try to steal all the banners.....

those Acerbis sticks will probably dispappear quickly. if I do say so myself.

Meister

PR Founding Father
At a nat, ok.. but ill help regulate at the cliff.. anyone who would steal from a sole dude bustin his ass needs taught a lesson..

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Over the weekend, we did major cleanup. At least 3-4 dead trees bit the dust, and maybe one ugly one. 1600' of electric in, 750' of drain tile, 600' of speaker wire for 5 more speakers to boost PA, fixed a bunch of fence, plus we set like 10 poles, built a climbing wall, and started two other stampede obastacles. major major work. These are the dudes responsible: Gonz, Garrett Madinger, Aaron Madinger, Rup, Jay Laine & Dan, Brian Purdy, Ken Peterman, Aaron Slingluff, Ron Hall, Brent Mckee, James Thompson, Cory White, JJ Romanyak, and a few other dudes. Sorry if i missed someone. Its looks much betterm we cleared alot of the front along the fence.

Now its onto haybales, starting gate assembly, widen driveway where Lisa stands, and track upgrades.